Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear it seems like they get a crap team from Portugal (usually Porto) every fucking year. Also it breaks my heart that Klopp had won nothing until Dr. Tottenham showed up to, literally, hand them the 2019 CL.

For all the shit written about how great they are, how positive Klopp is and how much money they spend they're a pretty garbage cup final team.

Nasty little cunt when things aren't to his liking..... The spite always shines through.
I hate his "footballsplaining", yeah I get it, you know football. Same as that Chelsea guy that's on that show.

Reading various accounts of tonight's events, so many Liverpool fans / apologists claiming that UEFA are to blame... just a couple of questions - why then is it always Liverpool fans involved when there is this kind of trouble? Is there not always one common denominator...?

Sort of reminds me of Balotelli's " why always me?" shirt - because you fucking do things like that you dick!

various accounts of tonight's events, so many Liverpool fans / apologists claiming that UEFA are to blame... just a couple of questions - why then is it always Liverpool fans involved when there is this kind of trouble? Is there not always one common denominator...?

Sort of reminds me of Balotelli's " why always me?" shirt - because you fucking do things like that you dick!
Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Lived in Liverpool for a couple of years, nearly all mates were Everton so i know the shit they have to put up with. But after some comments on here tonight , need to say, I won't slag them for heysel, the event itself. That sort of in stadium running was rife at the time, I was in a similar dilapidated Brussels stadium for the final a year before,,shit policing there too.
they should however hold memorials for what happened to the juve fans, seems very lacking.
I won't slag them for Hillsborough either, read the enquiries, not the Sun for the truth about that.
And anyone who knows our history proper should know how lucky we were in 81 at Hillsborough,,some of ours puking up on the sidelines as they escaped the fences and the crush .
What I can say is the refusal of them to take responsibility for anything since, the double standards in many things, the arrogance, media love in, entitlement, this means more, non scouse fans, so much more
But to use 'victims' for me, alludes to Hillsborough , The Sun, it excuses the state (media, police, government) more than anything,
It's possible to slag them for everything since , without using Hillsborough as their fault.
Loads of tottenham got into Wembley '87 without tickets, but if scousers have done that tonight , after all the Hillsborough enquiries etc. then they need calling out on it big time.

Lived in Liverpool for a couple of years, nearly all mates were Everton so i know the shit they have to put up with. But after some comments on here tonight , need to say, I won't slag them for heysel, the event itself. That sort of in stadium running was rife at the time, I was in a similar dilapidated Brussels stadium for the final a year before,,shit policing there too.
they should however hold memorials for what happened to the juve fans, seems very lacking.
I won't slag them for Hillsborough either, read the enquiries, not the Sun for the truth about that.
And anyone who knows our history proper should know how lucky we were in 81 at Hillsborough,,some of ours puking up on the sidelines as they escaped the fences and the crush .
What I can say is the refusal of them to take responsibility for anything since, the double standards in many things, the arrogance, media love in, entitlement, this means more, non scouse fans, so much more
But to use 'victims' for me, alludes to Hillsborough , The Sun, it excuses the state (media, police, government) more than anything,
It's possible to slag them for everything since , without using Hillsborough as their fault.
Loads of tottenham got into Wembley '87 without tickets, but if scousers have done that tonight , after all the Hillsborough enquiries etc. then they need calling out on it big time.
Heysel-1985
People killed due to stadium running.
Hills borough-1989
You can blame the Police, the stewards, the football associations etc
But the scousers were involved in both these tragedies and they haven’t learned any lessons.
If you get to a stadium and find you’ve been sold a dud, then surely in this day and age, you don’t go back to the eighties and try to get in by whatever means?
They got gassed by the French cops for trying the breach security and it could well have saved lives because these fuckers just haven’t learned a thing in spite of their club/fans being heavily involved in two of the most high profile fan tragedies in the history of the sport.
It’s never their fault and they’re always the victims.

"In the lead-up to the game, the turnstiles at the Liverpool end became blocked by thousands fans who had purchased fake tickets which did not work in the turnstiles," it explained.”

Let me correct that.

"In the lead-up to the game, the turnstiles at the Liverpool end became blocked by thousands fans who had printed out fake tickets which did not work in the turnstiles," it explained.”

Here we go again. The victims are playing the victim card again when they only have themselves to blame.

YNWA. More like YAWN.

Heysel-1985
Hills borough-1989
You can blame the Police, the stewards, the football associations etc
But the scousers were involved in both these tragedies and they haven’t learned any lessons.
If you get to a stadium and find you’ve been sold a dud, then surely in this day and age, you don’t go back to the eighties and try to get in by whatever means?
They got gassed by the French cops for trying the breach security and it could well have saved lives because these fuckers just haven’t learned a thing in spite of their club/fans being heavily involved in two of the most high profile fan tragedies in the history of the sport.
It’s never their fault and they’re always the victims.
so what do you actually disagree with about my post?
I said I was in a dilapidated crumbling brussels stadium for our final in 84. And that the sort of in running in grounds was rife for years before that. Birmingham Leeds same year, fella killed by a crumbling wall.
I also mentioned that there should be a memorial for Heysel victims.

Hillsborough, wasn't their fault, anymore than our lucky escape was in '81.
It wasn't as you said due to stadium running. FFs how many enquiries have shown that and you're repeating Sun Kelvin McKenzie crap?!
If anything, they shoulda learnt from our experience in '81. They didn't and didn't give fuck. the authorities I mean. Blame the scousers for what they're guilty of, not for stuff that coulda happened to us.
And I did in my post. Said if they're guilty of steaming into ground ticketless, then they need to be called out for it big time.
from your reply, I don't think you've read my post at all. I blamed the authorities for Hillsborough, and mostly for Heysel; called scousers out for lack of contrition on the latter. and tonight if they did what reports say, even more so given history of Hillsborough.

???

so what do you actually disagree with about my post?
I said I was in a dilapidated crumbling brussels stadium for our final in 84. And that the sort of in running in grounds was rife for years before that. Birmingham Leeds same year, fella killed by a crumbling wall.
I also mentioned that there should be a memorial for Heysel victims.

Hillsborough, wasn't their fault, anymore than our lucky escape was in '81.
It wasn't as you said due to stadium running. FFs how many enquiries have shown that and you're repeating Sun Kelvin McKenzie crap?!
If anything, they shoulda learnt from our experience in '81. They didn't and didn't give fuck. the authorities I mean. Blame the scousers for what they're guilty of, not for stuff that coulda happened to us.
And I did in my post. Said if they're guilty of steaming into ground ticketless, then they need to be called out for it big time.
from your reply, I don't think you've read my post at all. I blamed the authorities for Hillsborough, and mostly for Heysel; called scousers out for lack of contrition on the latter. and tonight if they did what reports say, even more so given history of Hillsborough.

???
I wasn’t disagreeing with it.
Just elaborating on the fact that they’re at it again in 2022 and I heard similar stories about the 2019 final.
They have learned nothing.
And pipe down with the “Sun reader” bollocks.
One of my best mates was one of the lawyers in the Hillsborough enquiry. I know quite a bit more about it than even made it into the report.
My dad was at the Wolves game in 1981 & said after that it was only a matter of time before there was a tragedy. He didn’t attend a live game again for 2 years.

I wasn’t disagreeing with it.
Just elaborating on the fact that they’re at it again in 2022 and I heard similar stories about the 2019 final.
They have learned nothing.
And pipe down with the “Sun reader” bollocks.
One of my best mates was one of the lawyers in the Hillsborough enquiry. I know quite a bit more about it than even made it into the report.
My dad was at the Wolves game in 1981 & said after that it was only a matter of time before there was a tragedy. He didn’t attend a live game again for 2 years.
I ain't piping down about nothing. read your post again before quoting your mate lawyer, you said it was caused by stadium running. Is that what your lawyer mate says? he didn't get far with that did he?
If you say different then give us your insider knowledge, that goes against numerous enquiries.. if not, then it's sun reader bollocks.

Flat track bullies. Three Cup finals - 330 minutes of football failed to score.

6 league games against other Top 4 sides this season, failed to win any of the 6.

Maybe Klopp and the dippers should be doing more for football.

I didn't see the match but i'm guessing they didn't get their entitled penalty after 90 seconds. 🤪
They did get a bizarre goal ruled out against them. Like against us they had a conga line of experts trotted out to explain why the goal shouldn't stand.

If this happened at the other end we would never hear the end of it.

ok, so you weren't disagreeing with my post, but my point is to call the mickeys out for everything else, but not Hillsborough. I include their plane crashing mimicking to the mancs for decades in that, yet expecting sympathy for anything happening to them, but nothing for their own behaviour at times.

For our younger lot who may not know how easily it could've been us and other fans giving us the victim tag, here's a vid.

Back
Top Bottom