Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hmm no hate. I just don't like the wankfest made by the media and the internet because he is leaving the scousers. And i can think that is a very good player but still overrated for fuck sake.

How is he over rated?

He was the best English player of his generation. Surely that counts as something? He was genuinely world class.

I think there is a wee bit of hate lurking there somewhere fella.

I for one am glad palace won. Fuck Liverpool, Fuck Brendan Rogers, and Fuck Steven Gerrard (athough no denying he was a great footballer)

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
He thinks he is fucking hard
He's fatter than Frank Lampard
Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Fancy playing David Bowie's "Heroes" and REM "The End Of The World As We Know It" when saying bye bye to Gerrard.

Should have been Max Merritt & The Meteors - "Slipping Away"

How is he over rated?

He was the best English player of his generation. Surely that counts as something? He was genuinely world class.

I think there is a wee bit of hate lurking there somewhere fella.
Paul Scholes. actually did spend his career at one club as well.
if you want to be petty about age, then Ashley Cole as well. may be a cunt, but for most of their time in an England shirt, him and Scholes were England's only truly world class players.

I would argue Gary Neville as well, btw. whilst not as good as the other two, I think it could be argued that he was the best english player of the level just below world class.

A couple of years back, they picked a team of the 20 years to celebrate 20 years of the prem. the english players in by both the public vote and the choice of a panel were Neville, Donkey Adams, Shearer, Cole and Scholes.

CFW5rMMUUAAmIDH.jpg

I can see why they are so pissed at Sterling, he's shown glimpses of promise but the mid season break he took and a lull in form recently are hardly worthy of over £100k a week.

Mid season it was about the money, now some journalists are agreeing with him and his agent it's about trophies. Bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom