Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's nice of you to help the unemployed

Mate, they all have jobs. It's insane. Last season, when Mario fuck-a-telli scored, I sat with about 75 of them from 6:00am as the lone spurs supporter. They happened to be serving beer, which I was into, but these bafoons were getting ready to use a small laptop to program swings in kindergartens. No shit, their uncles have given them a job. It is ridiculous.

The bin dippers are the most deluded idiots going. Wait until the transfer window ... In the transfer window Klopp signs Caulker to play up front and gives Mignolet a five year deal. It's not his team ... When Liverpool lose it's the players and when they win Klopp's a genius. All this geggenshitting or whatever is ludicrous. Pochettino is the manager the media big Klopp up to be.

That's incredible. They're fucking mental.
The Klopp wankfest will all be worthwhile when their madness turns against him.

Shades of Fatal Attraction with that lot

period-misconception-10.gif

Klopp getting the back pages for his antics.
Great move by the Liverpool board. At least it detracts attention from the disorganised shit the club are serving up on the pitch. 'we need defensive replacements' buys Caulker, ships in 4 v Norwich ( who before this game had scored just 10 goals in 10 home games, 3 of them v Bournemouth) yet is resorting to lobbing it up to 'striker' Caulker in the hope he can get his head on it more than when he defends.
His German engineered specs have broken and Lallana has actually scored a goal this season. Whoopy fucking do.
Liverpool let in 4 goals and scored 5. You'd have thought -by the look of the back pages- that they had won the title.

I suppose celebrating that fact Lallana got a goal is actually something to go wild about. It has cost them over £4m a league goal since he joined.

Meanwhile theres a kid, just 19, who was playing in the 3rd tier of English football last year. He cost £5m, has scored as many goals as Rooney, Benteke and Sanchez - from midfield - and more than Firmino and lallana.
Only one less than Costa.
He scored what was the best goal of the PL lot yesterday, and probably the individual goal of the season.
Yet, when he celebrated, Pochettino never went ape shit and Alli didn't smash anyones glasses.
Really I'm glad Klopp is getting all the attention for his antics.
It takes the diary of us...and I like that.

Last edited:
Klopp getting the back pages for his antics.
Great move my the Liverpool board. At least it reflects from the disorganised shit the club are serving up on the pitch. 'we need defensive replacements' buys Caulker, ships in 4 v Norwich ( who before this game had scored just 10 goals in 10 home games, 3 of them v Bournemouth) yet is resorting to lobbing it up to caulker in the hope he can get his he'd on it as more than when he defends.
His German engineered specs have broken and Lalana has actually scored a goal this season. whoopy fucking do.
Liverpool let in 4 goals and scored 5. You'd have thought by the look of the back pages that they had won the title.

I suppose celebrating that fact Lallana got a goal is something to go wild about. It has cost them over £4m a league goal since he joined.

Meanwhile theres a kid, just 19, who was playing in the 3rd tier of English football last year. He cost £5m, has scored as many goals as Rooney, Benteke and Sanchez, from midfield and more than Firmino and lallana.
One less than Costa. He scored what was the best goal of the PL lot yesterday, and probably the individual goal of the season.
Yet when he celebrated Pochettino never went into one and Alli didn't smash anyones glasses.
Really I'm glad Klopp is getting all the attention for his antics. It takes the diary of us and I like that.

Couldn't agree more. Quietly going about our business, just under the radar (someone should tell Dele Alli to score some boring tap ins, he is going to get us noticed).
Klopp and Van Gaal dominate the Sunday back pages for winning mental and losing boring (at home). Meanwhile, the Spurs go marching on without so much as a whisper from the clueless sports hacks that ought to know better.
Good Times.

Couldn't agree more. Quietly going about our business, just under the radar (someone should tell Dele Alli to score some boring tap ins, he is going to get us noticed).
Klopp and Van Gaal dominate the Sunday back pages for winning mental and losing boring (at home). Meanwhile, the Spurs go marching on without so much as a whisper from the clueless sports hacks that ought to know better.
Good Times.
Why what did the Times say?

trouble with raising the bar so high with all the antics after winning, etc, is it's a long way back down when you lose - when the media eventually decide the Klopp factor is wearing thin just watch the way they rip him to pieces

remember when the press laid into Villas Boas, claiming he was asking the players to run over & celebrate with him

which is what Klopp does here
Funny thing is, when you see it slowed down like that, his run to the players and shouting to get involved in the celebrations looks more and more cynical.

By contrast, that Bale goal to beat West Ham 3-2 had him running over to AVB and it seemed pretty natural.
Oh, and despite scoring a screamer against a team of actual significance to us, Bale kept his fucking shirt on.

Back
Top Bottom