Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope they can do a good job against our rivals. I believe they still have City and Leicester to play.

Leicester is actually the next league game whilst we play a team that just conceded 5 goals at home.

Funny watching these cunts cry because a bid has been rejected, fuck me they would have all jumped in front of a bus by now If they had to deal with our transfer sagas

Sometimes teams lose form when they make a cup final. Liverpool are an awful side at the best of times. Can't see them doing us any favours against LC. We need to win our game to keep up.

Holy shitballs this is about as bad as it gets. And endorsed by the club itself too!
I'm going to spoiler it because it's just so awful it may trigger a violent vomiting reaction

Jesus fucking christ.. im from St.Helens and i'd just like to say that we arn't all confused megaspastics. Only about 40% of us are,the liverpool fans. As for this twat,if i ever see him i'll pull his crown replica shirt over his head and kick him in the bollocks.The twat...

Wish Liverpool would hurry up and disappear into the lower half of the table. Can there be a more universally loathed football club? People I know from all over the country hate them. Plastic, deluded and arrogant.

Had an interesting chat with a work associate up in Merseyville this morning.. He's a Liverpool fan with a fair few connections at the club and is one of the few Liverpool fans I listen to.. He told me that there is a massive issue at the club with Sturridge.. He isn't injured at all and he is refusing to play because he believes god has told him not to. They are giving him psychiatric help plus suing him for breach of contract. He assured me this comes from a very reliable source and wasn't joking.
Would explain a lot if genuine..

He told me that there is a massive issue at the club with Sturridge.. He isn't injured at all and he is refusing to play because he believes god has told him not to. They are giving him psychiatric help plus suing him for breach of contract.

Haha. Really?
As long as under contract with Liverpool I want him to listen to his god then as they could use a fit Sturridge for sure.

Had an interesting chat with a work associate up in Merseyville this morning.. He's a Liverpool fan with a fair few connections at the club and is one of the few Liverpool fans I listen to.. He told me that there is a massive issue at the club with Sturridge.. He isn't injured at all and he is refusing to play because he believes god has told him not to. They are giving him psychiatric help plus suing him for breach of contract. He assured me this comes from a very reliable source and wasn't joking.

Is this genuinely a thing!?

But I thought Klopp was the second coming according to all media wank over him so surely he can put a word in.
:pritchardeyes:

Is this genuinely a thing!?

It was over Twitter a day or two ago, so either this same bloke is spreading this lie around to see how far it can get, or there is something to it.

Personally, I think he is probably just injured and made of the same stuff that twat at Woolwich is.

Back
Top Bottom