Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

according to the BBC one of them took a "Duvet" into the death star midweek.
Looking at the pic, it appears to be a quilt.

I guess that duvet is a middle class quinoa eating gooner supportng cunt term for quilt.

743a3408-c4fd-45f7-8f0c-11be0fb7dab5.png

Laurent Koscielny was the big baby apparently...

FABULOUS!

...Been such an overrated player over the years imo.

Captain and so-called defensive lynchpin.... Given their failings and weaknesses over the last decade or so, he's the first guy I'd have looked to if i was them.

Still, as you were Goon scum.:allitongue:

FABULOUS!

...Been such an overrated player over the years imo.

Captain and so-called defensive lynchpin.... Given their failings and weaknesses over the last decade or so, he's the first guy I'd have looked to if i was them.

Still, as you were Goon scum.:allitongue:
When your captain breaks down you know you have failed

Sorry, they are way off a decent 11.never mind a squad. Its going to take a few seasons to get them back to where they belive they should be once AW leaves. The longer AW is there, the worse it will get. The two players they signed in Jan were not AW signings and are not part of his plans. They are in a pickle and only when AW leaves they can then rebuild.There is no indication he will leave in the summer. A new coach will have to deal with mess he leaves behind and it wont be easy.
They are only ten points behind us. We’ve been here before when we alwere asking them to Mind The Gap.
They’ve just been spanked twice by Man City, who also did us over. They aren’t as bad as you make out. Nowhere near it.

They are only ten points behind us. We’ve been here before when we alwere asking them to Mind The Gap.
They’ve just been spanked twice by Man City, who also did us over. They aren’t as bad as you make out. Nowhere near it.

There’s only ten games left. Realistically we’d need to lose 4 out of 10, and the Gooners to win every game for them to catch us. Our mentality is completely different to back then too.

I’m far more concerned about securing a CL spot.

*edit - 4 out of 9 now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom