Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The level of satisfaction based on this weeks results is amazing
giphy.gif

The first thing Poch would do is run off several of the overpaid ineffectual flair players on the roster. And he'd be left with a pretty bare bones house at that point.

Remember, Poch inherited Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Eriksen and Walker, all of whom were serious, no-nonsense, blue collar Premier League campaigners. AVB doesn't get enough credit for the culture change he started away from soft, happy-go-lucky Spurs.

Emery inherited....Bellerin? Maybe?

:pochshock:

Seriously.... NO.

I honestly forgot they were playing

That alone shows where they are right now and how we don’t need them to lose for happiness anymore

:kanehand:

I'd hate for people to miss out, but apparently there's some other games playing tonight. Woolwich are away to a tractor factory team in the arse end of nowhere.

:pocheyes:

My public service announcements are wasted. WASTED I TELL THEE!

"It's like you treat your wife to loads of presents"

Only thing the large forehead tool has "treated" his other half to is a regular right hander
Funny....

That guy is a huge worry for society. He reflects the failure of parental influence. Community failure. Schooling failure. And life experience teaching. I genuinely feel sorry for our country when it’s so easy for bigoted imbeciles like him to obtain a platform.

The advancement in life expectancy is a waste on such lost souls

Back
Top Bottom