Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brendan Rogers was quick to rule himself out of the role and I think it says a lot about where Woolwich are now when a manager would prefer to stay at Leicester.

If Nuno turns it down I think I’ll have a joygasm.
He knows he has a far greater chance of a top four finish where he is, he’s building an impressive looking team and Woolwich are an absolute mess just now.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they announced Ljungberg til the end of the season, unless they have someone else lined up, which looks unlikely just now.

In the last 24hrs both TalkSport and Sky Sports have went out of there way and interviewed these carpets🙄....mainstream fucking media outlets are seriously treating these boys like Woolwich spokespeople🤷‍♂️
With 1 million subscribers on their BooTube channel, they are a voice that cannot be ignored. Read somewhere that they maybe earn £1M a year.
On the other hand, I bet none of producers has any trained media expirience or professional law background. With all the rant and defamation going on, combined with golden money flow, they are going to be a target for the club anytime soon when they are fed up with the intoxication.

With 1 million subscribers on their BooTube channel, they are a voice that cannot be ignored. Read somewhere that they maybe earn £1M a year.
On the other hand, I bet none of producers has any trained media expirience or professional law background. With all the rant and defamation going on, combined with golden money flow, they are going to be a target for the club anytime soon when they are fed up with the intoxication.
They are protected by freedom of speech and all that, not being official Woolwich employees as long as they don’t accuse the board or club of anything libel they can pretty much say whatever they want. Football grievances used to be debated down the pub after the game, bet you football bosses never banked on social media having such an impact on their failings, no hiding place these days....
If anyone ever tried this shit with our club it would destroy us, especially with such a split opinion on Levy, but we tend to have a bit of class compared to Circus FC up the road🤡

They are protected by freedom of speech and all that, not being official Woolwich employees as long as they don’t accuse the board or club of anything libel they can pretty much say whatever they want. Football grievances used to be debated down the pub after the game, bet you football bosses never banked on social media having such an impact on their failings, no hiding place these days....
If anyone ever tried this shit with our club it would destroy us, especially with such a split opinion on Levy, but we tend to have a bit of class compared to Circus FC up the road🤡
They are protected by freedom of speech yes, but as a media outlet that doesn't mean they can say whatever they want. We had previous cases where fans have been attacking owners of clubs on forums and social media and sued for libel.

The hatred against Kroenke could easily be something to look at. :bow:

Odds on next Woolwich manager (Betfair)

• Freddie Ljungberg - 6/4
  • Nuno Espirito Santo - 6/4
  • Mikel Arteta - 8/1
  • Mauricio Pochettino - 10/1
  • Eddie Howe - 10/1
  • Massimiliano Allegri - 20/1
  • Patrick Vieira - 25/1
  • Christophe Galthier - 25/1
  • Steven Gerrard - 25/1
  • Rafa Benitez - 25/1
  • Carlo Ancelotti - 40/1
Pulis - 3/1 Warnock - 5/1

"No matter what happens, I will not be … No matter what happens in the election, I will not be the Woolwich manager"

Corbyn

I9QONdE.png

Shows how far apart the clubs are. Mourinho comes in space of 12 hours.
Woolwich let Emery go and then start the search. Like they didnt realise until yesterday that they may need a new manager.

Our board are infinitley better than theirs. Fuck em.
It all started going wrong when they thought they where clever and began pushing david dein out the door and he eventually sold his stake !.. levy learnt a few lesson from him on the quiet !.

It all started going wrong when they thought they where clever and began pushing david dein out the door and he eventually sold his stake !.. levy learnt a few lesson from him on the quiet !.
He was the bane of our life at the Death Star and I celebrated wildly when he was booted out

Gooner demise started that very day hasnt let up

Now theyve got Kranky senior (doesnt give a shit) and will hand over to Kranky Jnr (doesnt give a shit). So they're fecked for the next 30 years

(about success I mean; they love it as a money making machine)

Back
Top Bottom