Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In America, we don't have the outward bias when it comes to commentator opinions like you guys have. Dixon must have been told that when he was hired. I agree with you, I'd rather have Dixon everyday than Carragher or Smith.
I threw a pie at Dixon about 5/6 years ago when we battered someone at the lane in the europa league (think it was inter, but I was really drunk, pretty sure it was though, bale scored a header)
Anyway he posted on Twitter that night saying ‘thanks for the meat pie, it’s always nice going to spurs’ etc etc

still never found out if it was my pie he was talking about

I threw a pie at Dixon about 5/6 years ago when we battered someone at the lane in the europa league (think it was inter, but I was really drunk, pretty sure it was though, bale scored a header)
Anyway he posted on Twitter that night saying ‘thanks for the meat pie, it’s always nice going to spurs’ etc etc

still never found out if it was my pie he was talking about
giphy.gif

Currently can overhear two gooners in the office

"Rodgers would come if we gave him £200m to spend, at the end of the day we're a much bigger club"

:levylol: :levylol: :levylol:

Might aswell get Messi whilst you're at it!

Deluded twats

Currently can overhear two gooners in the office

"Rodgers would come if we gave him £200m to spend, at the end of the day we're a much bigger club"

:levylol: :levylol: :levylol:

Might aswell get Messi whilst you're at it!

Deluded twats

Imagine the absolute dross (or overpriced nonsense) they could buy for £200m. :townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom