Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I keep watching the AFTV clip of when they score... Oh my Lord Troopz's face is hysterical. The gift that keeps on giving.

There you go mate.

108218603_3451026821582884_5338421449817006202_o.jpg

At one part in that video they all crack up screaming that Winks (?) should be off the pitch. I mean SCREAMING about it. In the first half Lacazatte got a yellow for fouling Gio, then in the second half blatantly pulled Gio back when he had possession. Not a word about that second yellow offense?
This is what gets me about this lot: there is NO objectiveness whatsoever. Just little children-mentality. Big fucking babies, the fucking lot of them.
There is nothing, NOTHING, on this planet that makes me feel like a superior human than the Woolwich fanbase.

He looks rough, and I don't only mean that by how much weight he put on. He looks weary, pale, just all in all, mentally unhealthy. As much as I enjoy laughing at him and his peers, I do sincerely hope he's doing alright.
Robbie may be the modern-day Elephant Man ringmaster but he's not forcing his freaks to appear and taking all the money. In this day and age, the freaks are there by their own choice and get a fair cut for their appearances. They are even creating and branding themselves with their own catchphrases, apparel and their own spinoff vignettes. I find it impossible to care under these circumstances.

I don't say this lightly - it's like watching mental patients on a ward. Claude looks like he's about to try and swallow a frisbee. Ty is genuinely lobotomised. Kelechi thinks he's the reincarnation of Barry White. And Troopz is the aggro cunt that tries to bite the nurses.
TBF, Robbie understands the game and the little Ive seen of the bald guy on his left, he seems to know a little. The rest dont seem to have any understanding beyond the average 12 year old. Bizarre they've got this platform. It's like someone paying me to talk about baseball every week

Back
Top Bottom