Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's more highlights, have you ever seen a more embarrassing group of Morons? That Troopz Twat, actually shouted at the TV to Harry Kane, Come and Fight me and then keeps saying pussyhole blud clot..
I actually feel embarrassed for them.. What a pathetic bunch of children.

I don't say this lightly - it's like watching mental patients on a ward. Claude looks like he's about to try and swallow a frisbee. Ty is genuinely lobotomised. Kelechi thinks he's the reincarnation of Barry White. And Troopz is the aggro cunt that tries to bite the nurses.

They did nothing to open us up to
Do these idiots actually watch the game?
We scored two goals you Teflon headed spunksock.
For the love of Christ you utter fucking tit.
:mourlmao:
I know we're all a bit myopic when it comes to our own team, but these guys are positively blind and 'see' the game in some kind of alternative universe

Yeh genuinely feel concerned for Ty.. Iโ€™d like to hope he is surrounded by good family or what not.. but he has the actions of a adult child. I think he means well but just comes across as daft. Poor guy

I know we're all a bit myopic when it comes to our own team, but these guys are positively blind and 'see' the game in some kind of alternative universe
They are pure fucking banter. Not fans or anything close to it. Fat Robbie and ex wife pesterer Liam Notquitegoodenough with his chronic rap sheet are their figureheads. Hilarious.
Fuck them.
#endseason.
:mourpointlaugh:

Yeh genuinely feel concerned for Ty.. Iโ€™d like to hope he is surrounded by good family or what not.. but he has the actions of a adult child. I think he means well but just comes across as daft. Poor guy
Probably autistic.

And he is annoying and weird, but not a bad person unlike DT for instance.

Last edited:
They did nothing to open us up to
Do these idiots actually watch the game?
We scored two goals you Teflon headed spunksock.
For the love of Christ you utter fucking tit.
:mourlmao:

Too busy throwing out catchphrases and posturing for the cameras.......

Back
Top Bottom