Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane were coming to the end of his contract and we were as we are, I would expect him to leave.

I wonder if Aubameyang will do the same. If he doesn't then it ain't for love but sheer unadulterated greed.

I really can see City or Madrid coming in for him, or even PSG.

This is part of a long thread, but this piece sums it up nicely...

Not getting Europa would be an absolute disaster for them. What a shame it would be...

:moursmall:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

So they are staring down the barrel of a 12% paycut. 7% if they at least make Europa. With City bribing their way out of trouble this just got a little more challenging.

So any player who wants to sign for them will be asking for 12% higher wages from the get go.

At least they have a charismatic manager who doesn't have lego hair that will attract top talent to them like flies on shit.

:mourweird:

Back
Top Bottom