Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Willian is on a 3 year contract at almost 200K a week

:levylol:
200.gif

You're gonna get a row like 1882 1882 in 3...2...1...
Tell me about it! I'm out.
Can we avoid the r word? It's pretty insulting to those of us who have relatives with mental illness. Thanks
Fair play.... consider the 'r' word avoided from now on... (But for what it's worth, I have 2 'r' word relatives.... and believe me, they don't give a shit WHAT we call them.... they just don't wanna be afflicted with their lifelong conditions any more!)

Fair play.... consider the 'r' word avoided from now on... (But for what it's worth, I have 2 'r' word relatives.... and believe me, they don't give a shit WHAT we call them.... they just don't wanna be afflicted with their lifelong conditions any more!)
Thanks for being considerate. I appreciate it. Cheers

To get back on track - these cunts out the cup and drop back in the bottom half. Great stuff.

Brutal fixtures incoming too: Saints, M Utd, Wolves, Villa, Leeds, Benfica, City, Benfica, Leicester

Last edited:

It's not worth anything unless you think their opinion speaks for the rest of the planet.

Back
Top Bottom