Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m drunk and I hate these cunts with a passion

i lived in Barnet for a while.
full of cunts
I think I need to apologise to no one.

Not heard much about the Ødegaard deal since the Norwegian TV2 said he supposedly travelled to London.

I'm still hopefully it fells through.
I would love it if we did a Willian on them.
If he goes there I jsut wish he has a miserable 6 months (albeit without injuries).

Not heard much about the Ødegaard deal since the Norwegian TV2 said he supposedly travelled to London.

I'm still hopefully it fells through.
I would love it if we did a Willian on them.
If he goes there I jsut wish he has a miserable 6 months (albeit without injuries).
Done deal it seems, they have to pay €2.8 million to have him till mid-June is says in His Majesty's Marca.

Seems steep, but he was fantastic last season at Real Sociedad

Partey is on 260K/week...

Still new so there is plenty of time to turn things around, but he could be their next lodestone to carry.
Surely it's Willian who is on over 220K/week (if you look at the total deal structure, his "wages" are lower but with the agent fees and sign on bonus it comes to over 220K)

https://talksport.com/football/779652/shkodran-mustafi-Woolwich-contract-extension-gunners-italy/

Three months ago they were trying to extend him and now they're trying to buy him out. Is a headless chicken running their operation or what?

Surely a bottom half club paying their players £200k - £300k p/w is unsustainable? Is Uncle Stan pumping in “loans” a la Abromivich?

Can’t wait for the schadenfreude when these fuckers don’t qualify for Europe next season.

et GIF

ET's gone home

Back
Top Bottom