Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tuned in with the hope that this time I wouldn't be seeing the usual blatant offside/handball/both goal in the last minute only to see the Everton winner...gorgeous...

SzJ1NKM.png

They're utter shite. The best team they beat on their "run" was us with Nuno. They're going to get found out before the end of the year.

It was so tragic to see Woolwich start wasting timewasting at around 65 minutes in. Cramp just after an hour for an "elite" pro footballer? Get outta here.

Got exactly what they deserved last night. Delicious.

I'm not laughing at them for a simple reason.

It's great when they lose but I derive more pleasure when we win and we are still too much like that rabble.

Just as we dare to think we are making progress we come up against a big side and lose miserably or we surrender like they did last night.

It's why we are in the 2nd tier and currently behind West Ham in terms of just having that belief that we can cope with the best teams. West Ham fall short because they don't have a big enough squad but right now they are getting more per player than we are.

So no laughing as yet for me but definitely a wry smile at those who proclaim Arteta is the new Messiah. More like a naughty fcuking boy who ain't getting that club anywhere near the top. No chance.

I'm not laughing at them for a simple reason.

It's great when they lose but I derive more pleasure when we win and we are still too much like that rabble.

Just as we dare to think we are making progress we come up against a big side and lose miserably or we surrender like they did last night.

It's why we are in the 2nd tier and currently behind West Ham in terms of just having that belief that we can cope with the best teams. West Ham fall short because they don't have a big enough squad but right now they are getting more per player than we are.

So no laughing as yet for me but definitely a wry smile at those who proclaim Arteta is the new Messiah. More like a naughty fcuking boy who ain't getting that club anywhere near the top. No chance.
Is that why we are 2 points off West Ham with a game in hand?

Here, on a sidenote, I haven't seen much of that TD bloke with the awful beard spout off on camera in quite a while. Not a complaint, of course.
Did he finally get banged up?

Back
Top Bottom