Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If shit was brains they’d be constipated!!
GIF by Achievement Hunter

That….. doesn’t make sense, I’m afraid… :llorishuh:

According to the media, Woolwich, rested players and put out a second string..

No they didn’t, this was their best available 11 minus Lacazette.
All the others from their best 11 were either at the AFCON, injured, suspended or had covid.

About time people realised how poor their squad is.

Also, wasn't the reason for them "dressing like Tottenham" to do with an anti-knife crime campaign?

So to belittle it just to suit his biased, skewed petty agenda smacks of both a lack of class, and a total lack of compassion at the bigger picture!

How this cunt is still employed is beyond me!

He's like a Gooner Jeremy Clarkson, though infinitely less likeable!

Let’s first play against them, then we can laugh (or cry) :pochshock:
I’m keeping very quiet until next Sunday evening.
Revelling in yesterdays result but if we play against them anything like we played in the first half against either the chavs or morecambe we ain’t going to be laughing because they will have trounced us by half time.
Definitely not the right time to get carried away after our showing yesterday against the shrimps.

Back
Top Bottom