Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here we go again...

VWkpVHt.png

Comes across as a smug wanker who is more delighted in being proven right on his arteta out stance then Woolwich actually succeeding.

In other words another Woolwich wanker. Just a different flavour.

Can be funny to watch as he's often spot on about how muggy a lot of their fans are, but you are absolutely right.

He's got a Spurs mate and they often sit and chat similar shit about their respective clubs.... The Spurs lad brings both their schtick all into perspective

Last edited:
Feb 2021

The issues have continued and in March the club recorded losses of £47.8m for the financial year ending May 31, 2020. £14m of that was from matchday revenue, £6m came from broadcasting and other commercial losses and the final £34m bring due to a deferral of broadcasting revenues. The following year will comfortably surpass £100m.

However, the previous loan that was repaid was revealed to have been paid off with another loan, as their cash flow issues meant they were unable to find other means of repayment.

Losses and debt have continued to climb, and the latest Woolwich Supporters’ Trust meeting revealed the full extent of the problem.

“Woolwich looking at cumulative losses of circa £250m over last three seasons,” they revealed. ‘Stadium debt and other structural debt’ has increased from £175m to £350m. Total debt including player monies owed and Barclays approaching £500m.

“Woolwich have provided no details on the costs of this debt or the terms for its servicing. Woolwich’s wage bill still over £200m and fifth highest in PL. Fines imminent from UEFA and PL for Super league disgrace. Very challenging summer ahead.”
Any amount of debt that high is of significant concern. Of course. But £500m? A season without any European football will only worsen the outcome, adding increased importance on securing a spot in continental competition next year and hoping the safety of the public is stable enough to allow for regular attending fans.

Some of the less cynical will argue the amount of debt is a signal of Woolwich taking advantage of the opportunity presented to them – the offer of extremely cheap money by leveraging heavily. It is a buyers’ market this summer and taking on further debt could be perceived as the smart option. Many will strongly disagree.

Comes across as a smug wanker who is more delighted in being proven right on his arteta out stance then Woolwich actually succeeding.

In other words another Woolwich wanker. Just a different flavour.
I've been listening to this guy for a good while now.

You need to know the underlying context to really appreciate his disgust and contempt towards his club/fans. It's been a bit of a saga.

He gets dragged, continuously, by 'Top Gooners', for his non-stop - and consistent from the very beginning - hatred towards Arteta et al (he, genuinely, despises that man; thinks he's a jumped up arrogant prick and genuinely believes/knows he's unqualified for the job - to take them back to being title challengers).

He's, literally, dealing with dumb-dumbs like the AFTV guy who was moaning about Palace having a quality player on loan from Chelsea, how that's unfair/'cheating'. LOL

And the guy who says they have the best group of young players in Europe, or whatever, so they need to keep Arteta and "tRuSt ThE pRoCeSs".

So, whenever there's a window of vindication, he leaps through it and gives them all both barrels.

It's such a fucked up circus, I can't get enough.

Been a great source of comfort.

It's unfortunate you 're unable to join me in my relish of his misery and bitterness.

Left my dog out in the garden so she would bark when my Gooner neighbor came home.
She barked, I went outside with my muggiest smug smile, slowly shaking my head side to side. Said nothing. Got told to "Go fuck yourself Yid". Carried on smiling.

I know I am not the only one giving it big time out there.

So, Levy, Conte, Hugo, Kane, Son and the rest of you bastards that cause me so much pain, please read this and know, if you fuck this up, I will have to move house and take up missionary work in Newcastle or some other god forsaken place outside London. AND YOU WILL BE TO BLAME!

Left my dog out in the garden so she would bark when my Gooner neighbor came home.
She barked, I went outside with my muggiest smug smile, slowly shaking my head side to side. Said nothing. Got told to "Go fuck yourself Yid". Carried on smiling.
Can't stop laughing at that. haha.

King.

Back
Top Bottom