Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man U did what we do but not at as high as standard. Strong in both boxes and give up the rest of the pitch. It’s why they won today and beat Liverpool. And it’s why we should do well against the scum. I’m not as concerned as I usually am about going to the Death Star.

Woolwich again showed when it comes to the big games they just don’t have the bottle, they will as usual moan for weeks about VAR and cover the real issues within there team now the heavy schedule starts and I just think there lightweight squad will be found out

First test of the season after the piss easiest start in Premier League history and they bottle it.

Ron Swanson Smile GIF

Gooner neighbour is convinced by Faketeta.

also wants VAR investigated cos never a foul before disallowed scum goal. Saka was definitely hit thu.

he says these words, but the eyes betray him.

not worried as played well (reminiscent of outplaying city for 20 minutes)

Vibing Red Alert GIF by Vibeheads

Gooner neighbour is convinced by Faketeta.

also wants VAR investigated cos never a foul before disallowed scum goal. Saka was definitely hit thu.

he says these words, but the eyes betray him.

not worried as played well (reminiscent of outplaying city for 20 minutes)

Vibing Red Alert GIF by Vibeheads
Probably wasn't a foul tbh for the disallowed Goal which makes it funnier

Back
Top Bottom