Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

post title GIF

I think that is what is known as “a gaggle of cunts”. Look at them all.

Is this shit about them sanctioning a move for Balogun to us true?

Because if it is that’s a club signing I can get behind.

I have no idea if he fits the system and I don’t care. This is the type of pettiness the game needs.

Is this shit about them sanctioning a move for Balogun to us true?

Because if it is that’s a club signing I can get behind.

I have no idea if he fits the system and I don’t care. This is the type of pettiness the game needs.
Well overpriced, they would be getting one over us.

Honestly if the Gooners completely collapse this season it would be even more beautiful than normal.

They had the media collectively masterbating over them practically all last season, while it was almost completely ignored apart from one time I can remember Andy Gray mentioned it, that had they the easiest start in Premier League history to build their confidence, and STILL bottled the league.

Honestly if the Gooners completely collapse this season it would be even more beautiful than normal.

They had the media collectively masterbating over them practically all last season, while it was almost completely ignored apart from one time I can remember Andy Gray mentioned it, that had they the easiest start in Premier League history to build their confidence, and STILL bottled the league.
A collapse could either be a momentary period where they underperform and allow others to pass them. They have done it in the past seasons sliding from 1st to 2nd and from 4th to 5th toward the back end of the season.

However a complete collapse would require many more injuries. Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Jesus, Saliba, Partey, Rice - its unlikely they will just start playing shithouse like they were when they had Pepe, Mustafi, Sokrtis and other donkeys in the starting 11 when they were finishing 8th.

If you offered me them finishing 4th this season, I would take it

Back
Top Bottom