Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Another Gooner in the news. Piers Morgan lied to Parliament about phone hacking at the Mirror.
Perhaps Morgan would like to undertake a lie detector test?

So it’s reported that Arteta is happy at the outcome of the hearing and the process that cleared him of the the FA charges. The outcome that was reached by an independent panel.

Of course none of us are the least bit surprised that the decision given by an independent panel to award the goal to Newcastle was a complete load of bollocks From Legohead’s perspective. He’s so easy to fuckin hate.

So his defense was really that English isn't his first language and that he doesn't understand the word "disgrace".

Jesus wept, he should have received a 3 game ban!

Even Groves and the Gooner fan TS host right now saying that it's BS and he knows exactly what he was saying..............

Obviously, Keown is making himself look a total dick over it though.

Last edited:
Even Groves and the Gooner FAN TS host right now saying that it's BS and he knows exactly what he was saying..............

Obviously, Keown is making himself look a total dick over it though.
I heard Captain Caveman Keown tying himself up into ever-increasing knots over the Disgraceful lack of punishment for LegoMan yesterday. I was just sorry that Simon Jordan wasn't there to bury him forever.

But the real reason I came here was to post this...

XeiuS5P.png

Fuck you, Woolwich.

But I'd like Bill Madrid Bill Madrid to enlighten me on the REAL meaning of desgracia (apologies if you've already explained it earlier, Bill)

Last edited:
I heard Captain Caveman Keown tying himself up into ever-increasing knots over the Disgraceful lack of punishment for LegoMan yesterday. I was just sorry that Simon Jordan wasn't there to bury him forever.

But the real reason I came here was to post this...

XeiuS5P.png

Fuck you, Woolwich.

But I'd like Bill Madrid Bill Madrid to enlighten me on the REAL meaning of desgracia (apologies if you've already explained it earlier, Bill)

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid knows that the perfect response to Arteta's pathetic defense is "Que Desgracia".

Back
Top Bottom