Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So here's a genuine question. Obviously there is rightly a law to prevent perverts taking upskirt photos (or any photo) that are intimate of strangers. But has this weirdo done anything legally wrong. I'm asking for legality not opinion.

He could have possibly pixilated the side of her face. But it strikes me that we live in an increasingly odd era of social norms, where as we have no consensus we probably need new laws. I've seen social media post that are full of images of random folk, on the tube at the airport on buses. These images are for all kind of reasons. Fashion, 'hotness' all kind of BS.

My partner an I were in Gambia a while back and got very annoyed at a bunch of American and Israeli tourists that spent the whole time taking photographs of Gambian children without ever once seeking consent . We need a wider conversation on this because thus woman's mock outrage obscures normal ( no gooner fame junkies) women and mens right to privacy.
The standard test applied to photographic images is "does the person being photographed have a reasonable expectation of privacy?". This test is always contextual and environmental (i.e. consider all the relevant circumstances).

Taking a photo of a child in the changing room of a public swimming pool is hugely problematic because of the vulnerability of the child, and the expectation of privacy is far more reasonable than standing in a 60,000 crowd at a sports stadium. A celebrity who earns income from being in the public eye will typically have a less reasonable expectation of privacy compared with Joanne Public (where the circumstances are otherwise the same).

Unless the legislation has changed recently, a photographer would only be criminalised if their conduct amounted to harassment or if they were engaging in upskirt / peeping Tom acts. The intent of the photographer is also relevant. Were they intending to perve, harass, intimidate or taking a photo of someone out of curiosity, fun, or attraction?

It's complex and needs to be carefully considered on a case by case basis.

Also bear in mind the ramifications of policing from a moral standpoint (morality policing) rather than a criminal standpoint (statutory policing). A person's behaviour may be unsavoury but doesn't automatically mean they should be criminalised.

They are stupid cunts.

They have lego David Brent for a manager and only get away with it because they have a ridiculously disproportionate amount of gooners in the media.

They spent stupid money again in the summer and got worse. They owe 30m for Raya the hobbit and it stopped them spending in January when they were further behind in a supposed title race than last year when they were ahead.

They have had a couple decent results recently but Top 4 isn't guaranteed for them yet, the cunts.

And they are from South London.
Not all! Couple in Islington is the rumour

Order something really heavy. Get the cunt to lug it off his van, then calmly, whilst sipping tea from a Spurs mug, refuse delivery and walk off, leaving him to lug it back on his filthy gooner wagon.
Don't think I haven't already started planning that one. The ugly, thieving DPD cunt had the effrontery to wear his goon shirt onto MY property yesterday.

Fucking goon

:harrylol:

He just can't resist any opportunity to get his name into the press

Fucking hate how everyone just bend over for them. Why do teams never allow us score 5 ffs. Now watch how Newcastle would forget how to run next week.

They put in a shift of their life when playing us, but just bring out the baby oil and bend over when they face Woolwich.

I think the hatred for us stems from the media narrative. It's so hard to become one of the big boys due to the hate the media has for us.

Fucking hate how everyone just bend over for them. Why do teams never allow us score 5 ffs. Now watch how Newcastle would forget how to run next week.

They put in a shift of their life when playing us, but just bring out the baby oil and bend over when they face Woolwich.

I think the hatred for us stems from the media narrative. It's so hard to become one of the big boys due to the hate the media has for us.
Nonsense. Villa beat them, West Ham beat them, Fulham beat them, Newcastle beat them. They're simply more ruthless than we are, when it comes to beating shit teams like Wolves and Everton. At the moment the cunts are good.

We scored 5 at Burnley as well baxk at the start is the season! Burnley are dog sh*t and are all but relegated.

Back
Top Bottom