Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last time scum won a CL last 16 game, my grand daughter hadn't yet started primary school.
She is now in her 2nd year of Uni.
Fuck, time flies when your having fun.

So many conflicts with this lot in Europe.

Knocked out quickly to shut them the fuck up?

Get to the final to tore them out and raise their hopes, before they are dashed?

Get utterly pumped 5-0?

Lose to a hilariously dodgy goal?

Torn. Absolutely torn.

Get to the final to tore them out and raise their hopes, before they are dashed?

Get utterly pumped 5-0?

Torn. Absolutely torn.

no chance do i want them in the final, all it takes is one dodgy Sissoko moment to put whoever the opponents are on the back foot, or a red card etc etc

getting beat again but this time at the emirates will signal the start of their usual collapse

Last edited:

Get utterly pumped 5-0?

Torn. Absolutely torn.

I’d go with the second option!

I’d go with the second option!

Ordinarily I'd like to see them toil through another round to help distract them in the title race; but that 'no CL KO ties won in 16 years' stat is a blinder..... Long may it continue.

Last edited:
Definitely, some are trying to say now he's on the same level as Bale :goonermong:
Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

He's a very good winger, but he's pretty one-dimensional. Bale had everything and played where he wanted. As much as his attitude/physical decline was disappointing, he still stands out as one of the best I've ever seen. But there's a Saka in the top 3 or 4 teams in every league in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom