Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there was ever a response these pointless AI images deserve then it's...ok
...says the user with a fox on a chair as his avatar.

Pointless? As 90% of your posts are boring as fuck, culminating in the creation of an entire thread on the subject of 'ok', you'd be an expert on 'pointless'.

Last edited:
...says the user with a fox on a chair as his avatar.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

If there was ever a response these pointless AI images deserve then it's...ok
The images go some way to alleviating the tedious boredom induced by your unending stream mind-numbingly boring drivel. They offer a little light to counterbalance your unerring talent for shade, Shadydan.

The images go some way to alleviating the tedious boredom induced by your unending stream mind-numbingly boring drivel. They offer a little light to counterbalance your unerring talent for shade, Shadydan.

You've gone from posting up obsessive, pointless content an 11 year old on Twitter would be proud of to speaking like some educated scholar who spent 3 years at Oxford Uni, mad identity crisis you have there.

You've gone from posting up obsessive, pointless content an 11 year old on Twitter would be proud of to speaking like some educated scholar who spent 3 years at Oxford Uni, mad identity crisis you have there.
Why is it pointless to use the words like 'bottlers' time wasters' lego man' and ' divers' to create images about Woolwich that some find amusing (you know, people with a bit of a sense of humour) and post them in a thread entitled 'Come Here to Laugh at Gooners'?

You're just a bit of a miserable cunt. Accept it and move on - ok?

I do sort of envy how their players ALWAYS put their club before country and continuously pull out of international friendlies. In recent history, Saka's done it a few times, Partey a few times, Martinelli, Jesus, Saliba (these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head).

Us on the other hand get Lo Celso who is only fit for country.

Why is it pointless to use the words like 'bottlers' time wasters' lego man' and ' divers' to create images about Woolwich that some find amusing (you know, people with a bit of a sense of humour) and post them in a thread entitled 'Come Here to Laugh at Gooners'?

You're just a bit of a miserable cunt. Accept it and move on - ok?

Ah and there it is, couldn't help with the good ol sweary personal abuse you absolute unstable emotional man child.

Imagine being so defensive over some shite banter, anyone would think you created the images yourself 😆

ps the images are utter wank

Ah and there it is, couldn't help with the good ol sweary personal abuse you absolute unstable emotional man child.

Imagine being so defensive over some shite banter, anyone would think you created the images yourself 😆

ps the images are utter wank
Just like your posts. The difference is, my images are intended to be 'utter wank', but I can't expect you to understand that subtlety.

Just like your posts. The difference is, my images are intended to be 'utter wank', but I can't expect you to understand that subtlety.

ok so one wonders why you are acting so defensive over content which is intended to be shite.

Some ass backwards logic 😆

ok so one wonders why you are acting so defensive over content which is intended to be shite.

Some ass backwards logic 😆
Oh fuck off and apply your excuse for a mind to inventing yet another crap thread (you can read that as 'ok' if you like).

Back
Top Bottom