Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching all the reactions - they are absolutely fucking devastated. :)

And when it's sealed on sunday, the infighting will begin in earnest at keeping Arteta.

Lovely.

He's been there 5 years and spent £750m for one FA cup. *gulp*

May they never recover.

3MHFEPT.png

One thing I've been surprised not to see mentioned at all, was that both goals seemed somewhat contentious.

The first had enough of a hint of KDB offside that usually there'd be a lengthy VAR check, and the pen looked soft, seen them given but again, I'd have expected a decent VAR check regardless.

Nothing for either, if I'd have been wanting us to win I'd have been fuming about those decisions, yet all Woolwich fans seem to be doing is moaning about Son and crying about our fans enjoying their pain...

we did Goons enough of a favour buy trying to win away and getting a draw.

and btw thats the most that an EPLP team has pushed City this season outside of Liverpool

3 great chances created that on another day woulda gone in

One thing I've been surprised not to see mentioned at all, was that both goals seemed somewhat contentious.

The first had enough of a hint of KDB offside that usually there'd be a lengthy VAR check, and the pen looked soft, seen them given but again, I'd have expected a decent VAR check regardless.

Nothing for either, if I'd have been wanting us to win I'd have been fuming about those decisions, yet all Woolwich fans seem to be doing is moaning about Son and crying about our fans enjoying their pain...
All that just makes it a little bit sweeter, doesn't it?

Watching all the reactions - they are absolutely fucking devastated. :)

And when it's sealed on sunday, the infighting will begin in earnest at keeping Arteta.

Lovely.

He's been there 5 years and spent £750m for one FA cup. *gulp*

May they never recover.
there will be some that want him out. but the problem is they have got a lot better over the last couple of years and they will be faves for the title next year. im not sure the majority will want him out now.

lets hope the media really do hammer the whole '750m for one fa cup'. ramp up some pressure on them.

Well done. I remember it well 👍
and do you know what. as big of a cunt he is. all that does is prove to me hes a proper fan that gets it. any scum fan that wouldnt want that is the equivalent to the mugs who wasnt bothered about them winning the league! because wanting to win last night to have a slimmer of hope of 4th means exactly that! youre not bothered!

Back
Top Bottom