Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spastics.
CHTHuzRWsAA_YgO.jpg
That's rightly made me smile. AberdeenYid AberdeenYid you're a pure treasure on here.

“The biggest mistake I made in my life? It’s tough. Probably being caught smoking because I’ve said it before and some people don’t believe me but I’m not a smoker. I don’t smoke. It was a mistake I made on a night out. I definitely regret it. I made the same mistake twice."
Said Jack Wilshere who in the past couple of years has spat at a 61 year old taxi driver and also been involved in a fight with a girl that left her with a fractured collar bone you'd think you'd be quite ashamed of both those incidents, but no for Jack its being caught smoking (twice).

What a colossal cunt.

Frimpong's claim to fame is that he once appeared on Soccer Saturday in a piece about whether he could play ping pong. Absolute waste of breath. Wilshit is at the same level with glass ankles & a face even the pope would never tire of smacking. Jenkinson has been at home with his nazi brethren having failed to nail a spot at his "dream club"
utter twats. Nothing surprises me crawling out from that cess pool

Last edited:
Frimpong's claim to fame is that he once appeared on Soccer Saturday in a piece about whether he could play ping pong. Absolute waste of breath. Wilshit is at the same level with glass ankles & a face even the pope would never tire of smacking. Jenkinson has been at home with his nazi brethren having failed to nail a spot at his "dream club"
utter twats. Nothing surprises me crawling out from that cess pool

None of it surprises me, other than Szchezenzcncny wasn't mentioned in it all. Cunt's got one of the lopsided mouth:talent ratios going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom