Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i

lol get tatted up by a Spurs fan you shit
Every expression he pulls is more punchable than the last.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

Claude is on the verge of suicide apparently. He's posted his final goodbye on twitter and loads of support for him gathering.

speaking of the goons what a horrible kit they have :carrollwtf:
http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Woolwich-away-kit-2015-2016-1-600x778.jpg
it's total shit :eriksenlol:

copy the url and change woolwich to the a word

"My family's going against me. My mum died a few years ago. That's all I had left really and now I am at rock bottom. "

"You're all my friends and I love you all. But I can't go on anymore. I love you all."

"And I just can't do it anymore. I just, I'm sorry. Take care of yourselves. and just please, I love you all. Bye"

So weird, I feel for Claude as I actually respect honest Woolwich fans who don't fall for the bullshit of their fairy players I wish him well and hope he is ok

Seems like the Police have been contacted, hope it turns out ok for all involved. People always laugh at these videos of ranting fans and most of the time it's just regulars showing their frustrations in the heat of the moment but in Claude's case I think it's a genuine form of release something to help him bounce off the wall when times are tough but with the season now over all his issues and problems are left there to ferment and there's little left to take his mind off it.

Good to hear, although I ended up walking the dog all the way from Euston to Westminster Bridge (heard he was in that area).... I ended up helping someone else out, good night tbh....... except all the drongos touching my dog

Seems like the Police have been contacted, hope it turns out ok for all involved. People always laugh at these videos of ranting fans and most of the time it's just regulars showing their frustrations in the heat of the moment but in Claude's case I think it's a genuine form of release something to help him bounce off the wall when times are tough but with the season now over all his issues and problems are left there to ferment and there's little left to take his mind off it.
He ought to lay off all that stale milk.

Jokes aside weirdly I liked claude. One of the "goons who are not cunts" a short list but a measurable phenomenon never the less.

Get well soon.

Is it really harsh that I don't give a fuck if he kills himself? Complete stranger who posts on Twitter he's going to off himself. And a goon also?

Aye, do you what you like, I'll not be dishing out the kiss of life.

Back
Top Bottom