Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The one good thing about them signing Cech is how it's impacting on this Cunt.

szczesny_selfie.jpg

I'd say they need 2 full backs, a centre half, a holding midfielder and a striker before they get anywhere near the title.

Bellerin, Debuchy, Chambers is okay for right back I'd say.
Gibbs and Monreal you'd think would be enough.

Definitely need a centre half, holding midfielder almost definitely and a striker too. I have every faith in the world they aren't going to be signing anyone for those positions. They may contend for the title longer than they have in previous seasons but will ultimately finish closer to fourth than first.

Bellerin, Debuchy, Chambers is okay for right back I'd say.
Gibbs and Monreal you'd think would be enough.

Definitely need a centre half, holding midfielder almost definitely and a striker too. I have every faith in the world they aren't going to be signing anyone for those positions. They may contend for the title longer than they have in previous seasons but will ultimately finish closer to fourth than first.

Not a hope in hell they would win the title with Bellarin and Gibbs as full backs. Monreal is bang average as well and Debuchy is decent but not top class.

they'll all be wanking over signing Cech (Ospina is a good solid keeper btw) and yet again fail to improve on the areas they need to most. Can't say I'm too gutted.

Not a hope in hell they would win the title with Bellarin and Gibbs as full backs. Monreal is bang average as well and Debuchy is decent but not top class.

they'll all be wanking over signing Cech (Ospina is a good solid keeper btw) and yet again fail to improve on the areas they need to most. Can't say I'm too gutted.
Bellerin is good. One of the fastest footballers in world football, if not the fastest too. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if they move him forward. Debuchy is solid on his day but he had an injury ravaged season last year. Gibbs and Monreal are fine, it's not a position that'll worry them anyway. Centre half is a lot more important.

Cech is a massive signing for them though. Ospina is good, Cech is better. £11,000,000 is a lot of money and having someone like Cech will win them points in the same way the likes of de Gea and Lloris have won us points despite having shite in front of them.

Cech was an amazing keeper. Then he got the head injury. Hasn't been nearly as good since. He's a solid keeper, sure, but he makes as many mistakes as the next guy and isn't coming up with wonder saves these days. Better then sneezy, yes, better than Ospina? Debatable.

I genuinely think he's living on reputation these days, a reputation that the Top4-loving Sky are more than willing to perpetuate. The number of times I've heard "An out-of-character error from Cech" rather makes you question the character.

He's still a good move for woolwich as it was a problem position; they've removed the negative, not introduced a positive.

Grrrrrrr.

Bumped into the office Gooner at the printer, and he gave it "Another 9 million pound loss on a player then ha ha"

FUCK OFF, IT WAS JUST UNDER 7 ACTUALLY, A FUCKING GOONER FROM LEICESTER, GLORY HUNTING PRICK, KNOB HEAD, FUCK FACE.

Find it hard to believe that they went a decade without a decent keeper.

Sneezy can post selfies and smoke in the shower all he likes, the fact is that he is a massive liability for those cunts and therefore a god send for us. The bloke actually lost trophies for them routinely.

For all his dickhead antics, the joke will forever be on him. Hopefully Wenger remains so pig headed that he keeps him around the club.

Find it hard to believe that they went a decade without a decent keeper.

Sneezy can post selfies and smoke in the shower all he likes, the fact is that he is a massive liability for those cunts and therefore a god send for us. The bloke actually lost trophies for them routinely.

For all his dickhead antics, the joke will forever be on him. Hopefully Wenger remains so pig headed that he keeps him around the club.

Story of my life. :memeokay:

Bellerin is good. One of the fastest footballers in world football, if not the fastest too. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if they move him forward. Debuchy is solid on his day but he had an injury ravaged season last year. Gibbs and Monreal are fine, it's not a position that'll worry them anyway. Centre half is a lot more important.

Cech is a massive signing for them though. Ospina is good, Cech is better. £11,000,000 is a lot of money and having someone like Cech will win them points in the same way the likes of de Gea and Lloris have won us points despite having shite in front of them.
again, you dont get this spurs gooner thing. bellerin is a cunt. a cunt called hector. cech is a cunt

I'd say they need 2 full backs, a centre half, a holding midfielder and a striker before they get anywhere near the title.

You're forgetting a new manager!

No way they will win the title again with Wenger in charge and most Gooners will agree with that.
"Busted flush" is usually the phrase used to describe him.

In our two games against them last season we dominated and unlucky not to double them!

Hate the fuckers!

:parker:

You're forgetting a new manager!

No way they will win the title again with Wenger in charge and most Gooners will agree with that.
"Busted flush" is usually the phrase used to describe him.

In our two games against them last season we dominated and unlucky not to double them!

Hate the fuckers!

:parker:

Ah, but they have Bellarin who is fast so they must be title winners.

:freund:

Back
Top Bottom