Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

f11df0a49788cfbab44f22d03d236ef8.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They have struggled against a non league club from Malta, losing to them over 120 mins.. They were Shite against a team from Romania and have every chance of getting knocked out of Europe. It's almost impossible to not make it to the group stages of the Europa for an English team..
I just wish it was any other team that were playing them next Sunday as every team in the league would thump them..
I'll bet you 12p that Spam will be bottom of the league next Sunday night..

Well that's the best 12p you ever lost!!

Is is just me or do everyone single one of the fans shown in the videos have something 'off' about them? I am not using this as a slur but I am genuinely concerned they should be sectioned.

Is is just me or do everyone single one of the fans shown in the videos have something 'off' about them? I am not using this as a slur but I am genuinely concerned they should be sectioned.

To be fair, I think you have to be some kind of special to get filmed ranting about your team knowing all it is good for is fans of other teams taking the piss out of you.

Back
Top Bottom