Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If any of you lot over in the UK spot a gooner in the street can you slap them for me.
Sick to death of gooner fuckers tagging me in Judas related stuff of late.

So someone please take some revenge and slap the first gooner you see.

If any of you lot over in the UK spot a gooner in the street can you slap them for me.
Sick to death of gooner fuckers tagging me in Judas related stuff of late.

So someone please take some revenge and slap the first gooner you see.
Kick the shit out of them!:wansum:

Cute_Babies_Group.jpg

Away at Everton and Man City within the next 7 days. We will see what they're made of. With our two home fixtures, we should hopefully be able to make up some ground if they falter.

I'm willing to bet we make up at least 2 points on them within the next 7 days.
I'm in the camp that by the end of the season there will only be a point between us again, hopefully in our favour. Everyone, at least on here it seems, think they are unbelievable this season, I think they are worse than last year.

But if you could choose when to play Everton and Citeh it would be now.

I'm in the camp that by the end of the season there will only be a point between us again, hopefully in our favour. Everyone, at least on here it seems, think they are unbelievable this season, I think they are worse than last year.

But if you could choose when to play Everton and Citeh it would be now.

You'd have to think though that Everton's poor form won't last and City won't lose 3 out of 4 fixtures (assuming they win midweek), that's all I am clinging on to

You'd have to think though that Everton's poor form won't last and City won't lose 3 out of 4 fixtures (assuming they win midweek), that's all I am clinging on to
Both teams appear to be regressing with each game.

Everton look clueless and bereft of confidence.

Citeh too don't look confident, some can point to key players missing, which puts a much rosier shine on our performances with key players out.

Both teams appear to be regressing with each game.

Everton look clueless and bereft of confidence.

Citeh too don't look confident, some can point to key players missing, which puts a much rosier shine on our performances with key players out.

It's a win-win for us Woolwich v City. We hopefully can go past City with their wretched form. Or we can get closer to Woolwich depending on the results. Still a lot of games to play.

Back
Top Bottom