Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if Chris has got a girlfriend yet......actually no I don't, I already know the answer
54501-3.jpg

Just watched the highlights of Everton v Woolwich, and my god, Wenger really is living up to his reputation as the whiniest manager in the history of football.

The corner which he claimed came off an Everton player, was a difficult one to call. I've watched the replay in slow mo a dozen times and still can't make my mind up. If I had a gun to my head though, I'd have to say that it did just about brush off Koscielny. Either way, it was far from clear cut (which he seems to think it was - and all presumably without the aid of slow mo replays given that he made these comments in his post match interview).

My other problem with Wenger (of which I have many) is that he's clearly seen The Butterfly Effect too many times. The dubious corner wasn't even the one that Everton scored from. They scored from the following one (which, to be fair, came directly after the first). Still, if he's gonna play the "hypothetical" card, you could just as easily say that Everton could have "hypothetically" scored from one of the decisions that went against them earlier in the game.

My obvious hatred of Woolwich aside, I genuinely find Wenger to be one of the most deluded and self-pitying managers in the history of football. As earlier posters have pointed out, Woolwich have had so many lucky breaks this season. For once, I wish Wenger would just accept defeat and congratulate the opposition. Woolwich lost because of their terrible aerial defending. End of. Did you see Ozil's attempt at the "mannequin challenge" when Williams scored the winner?

I hope Wenger tells his players to stop cheating
Again Coquelin should be a shamed for his blatant over reaction dive and spin then the death roll, for the first goal which saw Jagielka get booked. He travelled around 5 meters the Cheating bastard.
Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_13_25_46.png

Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_13_25_52.png

Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_13_26_08.png

Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_13_39_48.png

Don't want to spoil the fun. BM are probably gutted they have draw Woolwich. Woolwich will beat them this time round-just got that feeling.
You may disagree, despite last nights result, Woolwich are a decent side, they will relish the game against BM. Lets hope their league form will dip.

Back
Top Bottom