Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quite like Sanchez

When you say like, what do you actually mean? I guess you rate him as a good player, but liking anyone associated to them is not on for me.

Everyone signing for that club is tainted goods. I do not like anyone associated to them. I used to like Arshavin and Özil prior to their transfers, Rosicky as well. After that contract was signed - wished them the worst and certainly didn't like them. Sanchez is clearly a good player, but he's also diving scumbag - more importantly he played for the team of Satan and Osama Bin Laden - so what the hell is there to like?

"We're not a football club, we're a meme!"

I like this guy much better than the clowns on ATV. His pain is more real, and so more enjoyable.
Isn't Gabriel the one that got a work permit - having no international caps, and still hasn't - because of exceptional circumstances, i.e., special talent/ future consistent international etc

I quite like Sanchez
wPVNqt4.gif

When you say like, what do you actually mean? I guess you rate him as a good player, but liking anyone associated to them is not on for me.

Everyone signing for that club is tainted goods. I do not like anyone associated to them. I used to like Arshavin and Özil prior to their transfers, Rosicky as well. After that contract was signed - wished them the worst and certainly didn't like them. Sanchez is clearly a good player, but he's also diving scumbag - more importantly he played for the team of Satan and Osama Bin Laden - so what the hell is there to like?
As a character and footballer and because he's obviously leaving them

Fuck it feels so wrong but I wouldn't be against them winning at the weekend, honestly.

Chelsea going 2 games without a win especially getting just ONE point from two hard games could be detrimental to them. Especially with Burnley away coming up after too, who have the 3rd best home record in the league.

Fuck it feels so wrong but I wouldn't be against them winning at the weekend, honestly.

Chelsea going 2 games without a win especially getting just ONE point from two hard games could be detrimental to them. Especially with Burnley away coming up after too, who have the 3rd best home record in the league.

Nah, Chelsea is going to tonk them.

Le Arse has no midfield. Everyone is either suspended, injured, or in Africa.

The Ox is not a DM. Le Coq is just back from injury, very rusty.

They also have problems in the backline, and Cech keeps letting in goals from his near post.

It pains me to say it but he is pretty entertaining for a gooner. I love watching his rants after they lose and he is usually pretty spot on with his assessment and doesn't cave to Robbie's happy clapper bullshit

Nahhh, not having it - he's a complete cunt.

He always falls back on saying "I told you Robbie".......well of course you fucking did you bellend, because you normally change your opinion twice in day you can always claim to have been correct at some point in the near past.

This is a PSA concerning all TFC members that browse this thread.

Even though it may seem all fun and joy at the time; be wary about watching any embedded videos as they may contain a most dangerous virus.

This virus is not detected by any scanner available whether it be free or premium.
It will stay with you for weeks or even months.
It's sole purpose is to infect your YouTube feed with scum.
Your recommendations will be full of utter cunts.

Please for the love of God (or for the love of whatever you love):
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN OUT OF YOUR YOUTUBE / GOOGLE ACCOUNT BEFORE WATCHING ANY VIDEO!

Failure to do so will result in a “Recommended” feed of this:

45ca1c207a.jpg

Let my failure as a human be a warning to you all.
Remember kids, not taking the necessary precautions can ruin your life/youtube feed.

And as a further concern to all;
WATCHING VIDEOS IN OTHER THREADS MAY RESULT IN A PIKEY INVASION!
And some neat vids of hurdles and athletics tracks

Back
Top Bottom