Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on Robbie
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I have to admit, as a person I feel really bad for Wenger. For what he's done for the club, the accolades, trophies and achievements he's won with Woolwich. The players he brought in to have a illustrious career. He created legends who will be remembered for the club and won't have a bad word said about them (Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Seaman). To win the league undefeated and almost win the champions league. He's a fantastic manager who's done incredible for one club for more than 2 decades.

But unfortunately for him, the fans of the club he's achieved so much at are so incredibly spoiled and arrogant that they require more. They've not given those past glories any second thought, they think the squad they have now should be winning the title, and if you're successful for 10 years you should be challenging forever. They've forgotten how big of a club Woolwich actually is Because of him.

I feel bad for Wenger for managing a club supported by fans who don't have a single sympathetic bone in their body. Could you imagine Spurs fans treating Bill Nicholson or Pochettino like this? (I know some will once we start hitting a rough patch) Or Man united treating Alex Ferguson like this.Chelsea did it with Mourinho, Woolwich have done it with Wenger. That's what separates us from them.

Seeing these protests make me so happy I wasn't born into that black hole. Every Woolwich fan should be ashamed not because of the result, but how poorly they've treated a club legend. Ridiculous.

I have to admit, as a person I feel really bad for Wenger. For what he's done for the club, the accolades, trophies and achievements he's won with Woolwich. The players he brought in to have a illustrious career. He created legends who will be remembered for the club and won't have a bad word said about them (Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Seaman). To win the league undefeated and almost win the champions league. He's a fantastic manager who's done incredible for one club for more than 2 decades.

But unfortunately for him, the fans of the club he's achieved so much at are so incredibly spoiled and arrogant that they require more. They've not given those past glories any second thought, they think the squad they have now should be winning the title, and if you're successful for 10 years you should be challenging forever. They've forgotten how big of a club Woolwich actually is Because of him.

I feel bad for Wenger for managing a club supported by fans who don't have a single sympathetic bone in their body. Could you imagine Spurs fans treating Bill Nicholson or Pochettino like this? (I know some will once we start hitting a rough patch) Or Man united treating Alex Ferguson like this.Chelsea did it with Mourinho, Woolwich have done it with Wenger. That's what separates us from them.

Seeing these protests make me so happy I wasn't born into that black hole. Every Woolwich fan should be ashamed not because of the result, but how poorly they've treated a club legend. Ridiculous.
I find this all deliciously funny but it's not all Woolwich fans. A lot are horrified about aftv and the wenger out shenigans.

I sort of agree. I cant remember us ever treating a manager like this, even the man in the raincoat? Its remarkable.

Back
Top Bottom