Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes he does seem nice - I can easily see how an owner of a football club could be persuaded he's a buffoon though, league title or not.
I don't see why he messed about with their winning system from last year though. You look at them now and they have won 5 of their last 6 premier league games which is not a bad record to have.

I don't see why he messed about with their winning system from last year though. You look at them now and they have won 5 of their last 6 premier league games which is not a bad record to have.

Just the increased number of games I think - he had to rotate / change the team more.

Their current form coincides with being back to playing 1 game a week, as soon as they had an extra game they lost again.

Just the increased number of games I think - he had to rotate / change the team more.

Their current form coincides with being back to playing 1 game a week, as soon as they had an extra game they lost again.
Completely overlooked that fact. All that Dillying around done it then :pochsmirk:

Always liked him though seeing as he got the shaft from the Chavs all those years ago and the way it happened.

Woolwich mania is a super source of gooner baiting ATM.

My mate is a gooner & I'm simply sending him quotes from their match thread. He's disagreeing with every one (deluded cunt) thinking they are my own words & believing he's having a debate with me. Am going to keep bombarding him for a day or two to drive him mental before sending him the match thread.

I can recommend it if anyone has a bit of spare time & a pet gooner to bait. Hugely entertaining

:sandroscream:

Woolwich mania is a super source of gooner baiting ATM.

My mate is a gooner & I'm simply sending him quotes from their match thread. He's disagreeing with every one (deluded cunt) thinking they are my own words & believing he's having a debate with me. Am going to keep bombarding him for a day or two to drive him mental before sending him the match thread.

I can recommend it if anyone has a bit of spare time & a pet gooner to bait. Hugely entertaining

:sandroscream:

jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

I'm reminded of the games at the end of the 02-03 season when we lost 5-1 away to shitty Middlesbrough (Maccarone scored 2) then we lost 0-4 versus an incredibly mediocre Blackburn. I think we started with Gary Doherty and Sheringham up front and by the end of it the crowd were chanting for the unknown Jamie Slabber to come on, it got that desperate. I may be conflating memories of a couple of shocking matches from the time.
Fans were throwing season tickets onto the pitch and giving dogs abuse to a few players - although even then I remember pockets of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" chants getting booed by loads more and countered with Tottenham til I die songs.
Moral of the story is they're still much bigger wankers than we were even in those doldrums.

I was at the Boro game where we had a man sent off conceding a penalty and, I think, Jamie Redknapp scored for us but behind the away goal we had a party with some Boro fans and we joined in singing their song at the time "Papas got a brand new pigbag "

We were truly awful
So bad no one gave a fuck apart from Stevie Carr who was the only Spurs player taking it seriously

To think where we are now!

COYMS

Back
Top Bottom