Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if this has been posted before. This was outside Colney in early April.
For fuck sake.
Creepy. That Alan Partridge episode come to mind.. ' I'm your best fan Alexis'

Last edited:
With eyes that bulbous I'm not surprised he's been tested for drugs more than most.
giphy.gif
ME!

Unless he had a wank in between, or the strongest sperm in the sack had an off day & was pipped to the post by an opponent then yeah, the baby would still have been piers Morgan

Damn u musta been with some tough women if they made u wait til "next time" before bustin' that same load!

:dierno:

Well in the video on the previous page at 0:26 someone clearly calls him a black cu*t so there was at least one idiot
It sounded like "fat cunt" to me. But if someone did in fact racially abuse him, then shame on them. I certainly won't pretend we don't have idiot supporters. Every club does. It's just some have a lot more than others (looking at you chavs and pikeys).

Last edited:
Well in the video on the previous page at 0:26 someone clearly calls him a black cu*t so there was at least one idiot

Miles wide of the mark..Play it again, he says Fat all day long..

Look at the crowd around him, do you think anyone or would you use racist language?

The treatment he/they got was heavy but they had been chatting shit about us all week and generally throughout the year, so it was inevitable that they would get shit.

Had someone racially abused him, they would have been dealt with.

Miles wide of the mark..Play it again, he says Fat all day long..

Look at the crowd around him, do you think anyone or would you use racist language?

The treatment he/they got was heavy but they had been chatting shit about us all week and generally throughout the year, so it was inevitable that they would get shit.

Had someone racially abused him, they would have been dealt with.
Agreed, If someone had wanted a real piece of him he would have gone down like a sack of shit!

Full transcription with annotation…
You’re fucking shit. You’re fucking shit. You’re fucking shit... (fade)
<Loud explosion>
Yay…! (in response to explosion)
You’re fucking shit! Yids! Yids!! You’re fucking shit Fuck off you prick! Come this way.
We’ll look after him. Come this way, you fat cunt!
Robbie, Robbie, what’s the score? Who? Who? Who let the Yids out?

We’re coming for you!
Robbie, Robbie, give us a song. (someone gets the lyrics a bit wrong).
Robbie, what’s the score?
Tommy, Tommy, what’s the score? (clearly one guy doesn’t watch AFTV)
Robbie, Robbie, what’s the score?
Robbie, Robbie, what’s the score?
Ha! Ha! Ha!

"..having read and studied your detailed transcription, for which I thank you for my learned friend... I think the obvious case for the defence can be narrowed down to two definite misheard culprits; you FAT cunt, and WHO, WHO WHO let the Yids out!
I rest my case m'lud"

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COURTROOM!!"

Back
Top Bottom