Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just woke up and seen the glorious news!

FFS only those pathetic cunts could have 732 passes and 77% and do nothing with it. Stoke still had only 2 less on target and 7 less shots in total.

Mugs

After all the free points Woolwich got off hand ball offside goals last year I don't want to fucking hear it.

Damn right, they also had a handball goal by sanchez and a ridiculous dive by giroud getting a last second pen. At least 6 points robbed from what should be draws.

a7749fe920118abbd0d58790ccd6d471.png

That's fucking Glenn Roeder in the background.

God that brings back some happy memories of them going down, they finished 7th the season before to this day I do not know how Roeder got that west ham team relegated
2002–03 West Ham United F.C. season - Wikipedia

The squad contained Les Ferdinand, Di Canio, Defoe and Kanoute up front
Joe Cole, Trevor Sinclair, Carrick, Bowyer, Hutchinson in midfield, David James in goal, Glen Johnson when he was good, easily one of best squads to ever go down, loads of talent for that era

ROED TO HELL the headline every week, superb

Apparently Robby doesn't pay the regular clowns on A-famTV, even though they generate millions of views and he now has corporate sponsors.

:dembelelol:

Really really hate the sight of this individaul and cant listen to him.

You know in the back of that neandathal mind he's thinking...hold on a minute, I'm getting mugged off here?

Arse/twat TV - Brilliant, imploding will happen very soon, Im sure

WTF is he saying after every sentence?? Blood, Bruv, Fam?? WTF is that about??
Yeah but that's just a fecking annoying habit he is on a YouTube blog "gas tank" 90mins! We a guy called Haines and other individual supporters but he doesn't come out we any o that shite! He just sits there and adds to the conversation though it is a bit o a pain as they speak over each other and you can't here what they are speaking about! Haines guy is a Tottenham fan he has vlogs himself..

Apparently Robby doesn't pay the regular clowns on A-famTV, even though they generate millions of views and he now has corporate sponsors.

:dembelelol:

So by what the intervierwer says AFC FAN TV is a company on its own,nowt to do with the club it's self? Fat Robbie fronts it and interviews the same fruit loops every weekend and it's a YouTube /internet production so how does he make money? Is there a subscription fee? Does YouTube pay him? He is at every game home,away and in Europe now some of you guys will know better than me about the logistics,time and money involved in following a/your club everywhere he can't have a full time job that just won't work unless he works from home,but then how does he afford it? AFC FAN TV must just be part of the set up,feck me if you watch after a defeat it's the same clowns saying the same things over and over again there's nowt original.....surely Woolwich Football Club has at least one sensible supporter with something sensible to say....surely ffs

Back
Top Bottom