Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HIs inability to run about putting in a shift is more than likely down to his smoking 20 snout a day
Like Wilshere.
They all chiuff away in the showers at Woolwich don’t they
Footballers like in any other walk of life if they ain’t at their work they shouldn’t get paid...... except in this case 350k A WEEK for 5 years!
MGEkqSS.jpg

Juve are after Ramsey apparently, the way the business side at gooners is being managed is pretty funny, their financial situation is bound to deteriorate the following seasons if they keep missing out on CL and losing key players for free

Mesut Ozil's agent says the German is 100 per cent committed to Woolwich

I’m not so sure that’s completely true, is it? He doesn’t play like it.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...as-no-desire-to-leave-Woolwich-says-his-agent

Claude is the one of that lot who usually talks sense, but that whole video is the rantings of a madman.

It is cute that they actually seem to think Toby to Woolwich is a realistic suggestion though.
They're all going mental trying to come to grips with the fact that swapping out Wenger wasn't the solution they spent 5 years moaning that it would be. They've fallen behind and the only straw they have left to grasp is that Kronke needs to spend, spend, spend. Complete knobs, the lot of them. Already turned on Emery...shameful.

They're all going mental trying to come to grips with the fact that swapping out Wenger wasn't the solution they spent 5 years moaning that it would be. They've fallen behind and the only straw they have left to grasp is that Kronke needs to spend, spend, spend. Complete knobs, the lot of them. Already turned on Emery...shameful.

I imagine (or at least hope) that AFTV has become a bit out of step with the mood of most Woolwich fans. I can't really picture that the people whose careers don't rely on Woolwich being shit have already decided Emery needs to go. With the AFTV lot they need there to be constant conflict and crisis otherwise no one will watch.

Complaining that Emery isn't a "top tier" manager is moaning about some vague problem that can never be satisfied. If a new manager comes along and they're not instantly top of the league the same complaints can be levelled at them. I don't think Emery is that great, but I dunno who they think they're going to get who is hugely better. What did Claude et al actually expect from this season? All predictions pointed to sixth place and they're set for around that. Thinking they were going to storm to top 4 is deluded.

Last edited:
I imagine (or at least hope) that AFTV has become a bit out of step with the mood of most Woolwich fans. I can't really picture that the people whose careers don't rely on Woolwich being shit have already decided Emery needs to go. With the AFTV lot they need there to be constant conflict and crisis otherwise no one will watch.

Complaining that Emery isn't a "top tier" manager is moaning about some vague problem that can never be satisfied. If a new manager comes along and they're not instantly top of the league the same complaints can be levelled at them. I don't think Emery is that great, but I dunno who they think they're going to get who is hugely better. What did Claude et al actually expect from this season? All predictions pointed to sixth place and they're set for around that. Thinking they were going to storm to top 4 is deluded.
But top 4 is their birthright, innit? They were all convinced the reason they fell behind was Wenger had lost it, so obviously finally getting rid of him meant normal service would resume.

I agree that the AFTV faces have to stoke the fires of discontent to make a buck, but I don't think they're far off the pulse. It's a shame Kronke took the whole thing private, without Wenger as a shield/scapegoat the shareholders meeting would have been a beauty. Spam level scenes might have erupted.

Back
Top Bottom