Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Urgh....... Woolwich colleagues are all pinning their hopes on Spurs finishing 7th and then them winning the FA Cup so as to "Knock us out of Europe"

They're trying to paint that as a successful season that would really hurt us.

Jesus, the level that they have become that they'd even think that.......

Since they made the final, the goons have been out in force in Romford, wearing their horrible shirts, didn't spot one after the NLD.
Never have I wanted the Chavs to win a game, otherwise these muppets are going to have the last laugh.
When we want Chelsea to lose a game “they should lose” against Bayern they win...When we want them to win a game which “they should win” against Woolwich knowing those Chavs they will probably lose......let’s see how active the Spurs curse is these days....

00-CA11-BA-8-BD8-4-FA6-8-C5-A-89-FD71-E8893-B.jpg
Is that Lacazette who couldn't be bothered to take off his massive coat in a kit reveal picture?

:pochrolleyes:
Implying Lacazette isn't trying to hide the shirt out of embarassment.
:sonpoint:

Asda, Lidl, Tescos and Sainsburys have said that any customers with a "Mental Impairment" do not have to wear a mask whilst shopping in their stores. But they have asked that those with the condition do continue to wear their Woolwich shirts so that staff can spot them and avoid any misunderstanding.

He’s a proper sad case that DT

As if he wouldn’t be shouting from the rooftops if they finished above us

he’s a walking contradiction as well as a woman beater
He is the only one i genuinely hate on that silly excuse of a channel.
The rest are annoying bell-ends, but he is a nasty piece of work.
Not that i would ever condone violence,but i would love to see him sat on his arse instead of talking out of it.

He's a bully, he's very good at avoiding situations where someone is going to actually put him on his arse, the only time you see him threaten people is when it's clear they're not going to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom