Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Geez some bitter people on here who ain't got a clue.

Facts are Ranieri spent near on £100 million this season and we have gone from 1st to 17th, doesn't take Einstein to work things out

We badly needed a new CB,RB,DM and a ACM, what we had plenty of was left wingers and strikers, so what do we do?, sign 2 more strikers and a left winger.

Recruitment has been shocking, I loved the guy for last season, but there is no sentiment in football, he was taking us down, forever changing the formations and team every week.

Some people said we was found out ,absolute nonsense.

Should have kept to the same system and with the £100 million, should of signed players to compliment the side.

Rant over from a genuine football fan, not a passing interest fan
Compliment?
A hundred million to tell the players they look good. Fuck, I'd do that for a fraction of that figure.

You seem clued up, but I don't think praise was in short supply.

We won the league by 10 points, playing 4-4-1-1.

No need to change things, that's exactly what he did.

The board did everything they could, rewarded players rightly so, gave a massive war chest, so they have every right to sack him.

We have played the diamond, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, Changed the team every week, is it no wonder the team is struggling.

This is not just happened overnight, we have been in free fall since November

This season teams are actually trying to beat you rather than spouting that fairytale bollocks and saying how'd they'd love you to win right before playing you. Hoofing it over the top to a fast chav can only work for so long, and losing your only genuine class player meant you were never going to get away with playing the same way again.

Their fans think now Ranieri has gone they'll automatically stay up. What will probably happen is after killing Bambi, they'll go down anyway. And they wouldn't have looked bigger cunts if they'd tried.

When the drugs stuff comes out it will complete the fairytale - the Thais will fuck off, and they'll go into administration. Film that you cunts.

Their fans think now Ranieri has gone they'll automatically stay up. What will probably happen is after killing Bambi, they'll go down anyway. And they wouldn't have looked bigger cunts if they'd tried.

When the drugs stuff comes out it will complete the fairytale - the Thais will fuck off, and they'll go into administration. Film that you cunts.
Yes, Joe, yes

It seems to me that us Winning the league has really got to you, what a shame

As for drugs did we come 8th for most miles run, rather puts your theory to shame.

Call us what you like, but bottlers we ain't.

P.s Are you still coming for us, oh we did laugh and still are.

Geez some bitter people on here who ain't got a clue.

Facts are Ranieri spent near on £100 million this season and we have gone from 1st to 17th, doesn't take Einstein to work things out

We badly needed a new CB,RB,DM and a ACM, what we had plenty of was left wingers and strikers, so what do we do?, sign 2 more strikers and a left winger.

Recruitment has been shocking, I loved the guy for last season, but there is no sentiment in football, he was taking us down, forever changing the formations and team every week.

Some people said we was found out ,absolute nonsense.

Should have kept to the same system and with the £100 million, should of signed players to compliment the side.

Rant over from a genuine football fan, not a passing interest fan

Okay I'll humour you.

So now you've got rid of the guy fucking it all up for I presume you'll be back into the top 4 next season?

If you're willing to wager some money on that I'd be interested....

Somebody get rid of this Leicester prick so I can post this....

7de6a22b4729b523556c296aa893affd28e5a26ca005e5c0a284dedcb4e5f888.jpg

too late

It seems to me that us Winning the league has really got to you, what a shame

As for drugs did we come 8th for most miles run, rather puts your theory to shame.

Call us what you like, but bottlers we ain't.

P.s Are you still coming for us, oh we did laugh and still are.

You stopped Woolwich winning the league, won your first and last title, and now we get to watch you wallow in mediocrity just like before

I'd be gutted if one trophy was my lot!

And that is the difference. You're a fluke. You're Blackburn. And just like them, you'll be a footnote in history forever more.

A quirk people look back at with amusement.

All you have now is Sky's Premier League Years.

Maybe so, and I will enjoy it.

What I will say you have a very high opinion of yourselves since it's 50 plus years since your last league title.

And that is the difference. You're a fluke. You're Blackburn. And just like them, you'll be a footnote in history forever more.

A quirk people look back at with amusement.

All you have now is Sky's Premier League Years.

We are considerably bigger than Blackburn, we have sold out our home games for the last 3 seasons

One club city/county with over a million people

Just need to expand the ground now

I feel when other supporters are blinkered in the Ranieri saga, I have every right to defend the sacking , can't have it both ways
This is a Spurs forum.

What you're doing is the equivalent of sticking your nose into a conversation of a few mates you don't know at a pub offering an opinion no one asked for. Then, when they tell you to fuck off, you have call them blinkered because they don't want to talk to you.

You're surprised you're being told to fuck off?

Fuck off.

Leicester have lost their way this season and need to get back to what they do best,.........Namely Thai orgies and being just another boring Midlands club, apart from the shirt colours they are all vanilla. Birmingham, wolves, Leicester, Nottingham forest, derby county, all with their 30, 000 seat stadiums they only fill when big clubs visit, the odd cup here and there and Yo yoing between the top flight and championship.........yawn

This is a Spurs forum.

What you're doing is the equivalent of sticking your nose into a conversation of a few mates you don't know at a pub offering an opinion no one asked for. Then, when they tell you to fuck off, you have call them blinkered because they don't want to talk to you.

You're surprised you're being told to fuck off?

Fuck off.

A spurs forum talking about my team, better to have proper insight than here say.

Back
Top Bottom