Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester have lost their way this season and need to get back to what they do best,.........Namely Thai orgies and being just another boring Midlands club, apart from the shirt colours they are all vanilla. Birmingham, wolves, Leicester, Nottingham forest, derby county, all with their 30, 000 seat stadiums they only fill when big clubs visit, the odd cup here and there and Yo yoing between the top flight and championship.........yawn

We've sold out for the last 3 seasons, 23,000 season ticket holders, with no more allowed, pathetic capacity considering the size of the place.

We have a city twice the size of Sunderland , also bigger than Newcastle, puts things into perspective really.

We've sold out for the last 3 seasons, 23,000 season ticket holders, with no more allowed, pathetic capacity considering the size of the place.

We have a city twice the size of Sunderland , also bigger than Newcastle, puts things into perspective really.

Fair play, you don't have any other teams nearby? I asked before who your rivals are, I have never been sure? Forest and derby would have the same stats as you if they were in your position.

Personally I don't begrudge you the title, it's done and dusted, what wound me up was the media bigging us up as the pantomime villan whilst the same media forgot we had never been top unlike city and Woolwich. Well that and our performance at Newcastle.

We are considerably bigger than Blackburn, we have sold out our home games for the last 3 seasons

One club city/county with over a million people

Just need to expand the ground now
I don't blame you for acting like this after last season, but get a grip on reality. You guys were always mid table at best.

I mean seriously, what do you think this league win gets you? To dump a title winning manager in this manner is, and always will be, a disgrace.

Well, that is unless this is the first step in revealing last season's brown envelope conspiracy......;)

I don't blame you for acting like this after last season, but get a grip on reality. You guys were always mid table at best.

I mean seriously, what do you think this league win gets you? To dump a title winning manager in this manner is, and always will be, a disgrace.

Well, that is unless this is the first step in revealing last season's brown envelope conspiracy......;)

Im under no illusions, we are a mid table team at best, just would of been nice with the funds given that we signed some quality players in the right positions

Riyad Mahrez is a unbelievable talent, it's such a shame that Ranieri didn't get the players in to let him blossom, even though he has struggled this season teams give him so much respect, sometimes 3 players marking him.

On his day I wouldn't swap him with anybody, I know he will go in the summer and whoever signs him and plays him right , they will have a gem

Im under no illusions, we are a mid table team at best, just would of been nice with the funds given that we signed some quality players in the right positions

"We are a mid table team at best"

You're the current champions. You're not getting off the hook like that. Just because your defence of the title has been abject, that doesn't allow you to say "oh well, we weren't very good anyway". You've been pathetic, and the players you rewarded so lavishly have fucked you. Champions?

"We are a mid table team at best"

You're the current champions. You're not getting off the hook like that. Just because your defence of the title has been abject, that doesn't allow you to say "oh well, we weren't very good anyway". You've been pathetic, and the players you rewarded so lavishly have fucked you. Champions?

I was referring to this season, losing Kante was huge loss for us.

I was referring to this season, losing Kante was huge loss for us.
Yes he was, but losing one player shouldn't have had this turnaround. Look, if some of us are hostile on this board, you've only got your own fans to blame. They descended on this forum in their hordes - calling us cunts and bottlers. Leicester meant nothing to us before that, but we saw the nasty side before the rest of the country. Now they do as well.

The thing that makes me laugh about all this Leicester bollocks is if you'd have given them the choice of winning the league last year and get relegated this season, they'd probably have taken it.

It's the players that have let their club down, as they are about to find out over this last stretch. And good job too. Their club is aids, fuck the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom