Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gosh Leicester must have irritated you guys alot.....what did they do?
Nothing to Tottenham as far as I know. They won the league by beating Arse Anal. Arse Anal were top that season for some time. A position we never held. So not sure it’s anything to do with us.

Mostly in other years Leicester shit the bed from high league placings and ended up in Europa, which we all know is shit. They didn’t do anything of merit in that either time. They did win the FA Cup, fair play to them for doing so, but they never knocked us out on route, so it means fuck all to Tottenham, same as when Wigan won it. Point of fact Tottenham have 7 x more FA cup wins than Leicester, so it really does not matter.

Maybe some Tottenham fans think that cheating Financial Fair Play to get promoted last time is out of order ? As is the way they paid off the fine. Or the shit racist way their players were recorded as behaving. There are of course other questions about finances that need looking at too. I guess as a well run club who don’t cheat, it can be tricky to see clubs like Leicester doing so ?

Just guesses 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope Jamie Vardy is ok 👍

Nothing to Tottenham as far as I know. They won the league by beating Arse Anal. Arse Anal were top that season for some time. A position we never held. So not sure it’s anything to do with us.

Mostly in other years Leicester shit the bed from high league placings and ended up in Europa, which we all know is shit. They didn’t do anything of merit in that either time. They did win the FA Cup, fair play to them for doing so, but they never knocked us out on route, so it means fuck all to Tottenham, same as when Wigan won it. Point of fact Tottenham have 7 x more FA cup wins than Leicester, so it really does not matter.

Maybe some Tottenham fans think that cheating Financial Fair Play to get promoted last time is out of order ? As is the way they paid off the fine. Or the shit racist way their players were recorded as behaving. There are of course other questions about finances that need looking at too. I guess as a well run club who don’t cheat, it can be tricky to see clubs like Leicester doing so ?

Just guesses 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope Jamie Vardy is ok 👍
Do you go to games? I ask because I wonder if you have interacted with their support? They are wankers they HATE us. It was utterly oneside seemed to start with a silly tweet Kane posted( harmless stuff some lions stalking them) at which point they concocted some imagined rivalry with us. They are vile and I'm delighted they are down. The most insufferable fans you could meet they seemed to think they would replace us permanently in the ECL spots

This Leicester team beat this Spurs team 4-1.

It's an away game that I don't have to travel too far to and I hate driving.

No strong feelings about Leicester.

FROM THE FOXS FORUM and MY insignificant thought

Fans turning on each other is fvcking stupid. Misplaced anger. (Leicester getting battered everywhere they go, and it seems that they get battered when they stay at home)

I was getting an earful for booing at full time and calling it what it was - an embarrassment.
‘You wouldn’t be booing if Bournemouth had scored!’
If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. (Its Leicester mate, half a chance she has)

Clap shit get banged .😂😂😂😂

Yeh some twat from G1 came across to SK1 and started throwing fists. That’s when it all kicked off in there. Vardy was in the stands?

This ain't gonna be popular, but we have far far far too many wobbly bellied couples down the place. Young couples. It ain't normal to have as many as we do.
We have a disproportionate amount of geriatrics. A disproportionate amount of poor DNA. And a.disproportionate amount of wobbly young couples in shirts. Poor DNA in Leicester? Who would have thought that?

Some bloke in SK1 was telling people booing at the end that’s it their fault we’ve been relegated 😂. IT WAS, YA CUNT!

Do you go to games? I ask because I wonder if you have interacted with their support? They are wankers they HATE us. It was utterly oneside seemed to start with a silly tweet Kane posted( harmless stuff some lions stalking them) at which point they concocted some imagined rivalry with us. They are vile and I'm delighted they are down. The most insufferable fans you could meet they seemed to think they would replace us permanently in the ECL spots
Christ almighty. Do you not get sarcasm / humour ?

36 years of season ticket behind me. You ?

They are not the most insufferable either. That’s Woolwich and Chelsea’s place. Then United, our actual rivals. Oh and Waste Ham. This lot are utter cunts and that’s it. Best ignored.

People in this thread unsurprisingly with less shame than a back alley slut. Won a PL and a FA Cup and they'll be back in the PL before we've won a trophy.
They were given a PL. Every single 50/50 or 40/60 decision was given to them that season. Fuck them. Fucking hate that club.

Christ almighty. Do you not get sarcasm / humour ?

36 years of season ticket behind me. You ?

They are not the most insufferable either. That’s Woolwich and Chelsea’s place. Then United, our actual rivals. Oh and Waste Ham. This lot are utter cunts and that’s it. Best ignored.
Yep ...even longer on the season ticket if we are willy waving. As for sarcasm it's the lowest form of wit. And they are MORE insufferable than Woolwich because they have not earned any kind of fucking rivalry with Spurs. It was fake and cringe and utterly confected. I look forward to the fire sale and hope they go POP!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom