Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were given a PL. Every single 50/50 or 40/60 decision was given to them that season. Fuck them. Fucking hate that club.
Oh and there's this exactly what Darnswim Darnswim says. The league conspired to help them we even had a ref and other clubs players admit it. It was frankly shameful. I mean when players are on film saying the ref says he won't send him off because he wants you to win the league...that's beyond enjoying the fairy tale.

Last edited:
Yep ...even longer on the season ticket if we are willy waving. As for sarcasm it's the lowest form of wit. And they are MORE insufferable than Woolwich because they have not earned any kind of fucking rivalry with Spurs. It was fake and cringe and utterly confected. I look forward to the fire sale and hope they go POP!!!
Ok 👍

So, I am sarcastic to what appears to be a Leicester fan in disguise.

And somehow a fellow Spurs fan is popping me because I had a joke in my reply to that same Leicester fan.

Righto.

Stoned_Fox.jpg

Goodbye for now!

Steady I ain't ready to leave yet :ledley:

They were given a PL. Every single 50/50 or 40/60 decision was given to them that season. Fuck them. Fucking hate that club.

I'll openly admit, that I'm obviously way biased, and therefore I may well be remembering it wrong, but Vardy's dodgy getting penalties felt like it was enough to sway the point tally. His litte trick of instigating contact won them any number of pens, that would never have happened with VAR (or the current interpretation of fouls/pens for that matter).

Would you take an FA Cup win if it meant that two years later you were relegated to the Championship?

Not going to lie to you. I am not sure I would. I think Leicester are going to be fucked now tbh. Ridiculously high wages, Tielemans, Coyuncu and Evans all leaving on free transfers. Maddison and Barnes almost certain to leave.

I have no doubt the likes of Iheanacho will want to move on and would get plenty of suitors too.

Back
Top Bottom