Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The clause in Terry's contract is the most John Terry thing ever.

Ridiculous that Villa would agree to it.
Him arranging his own substitution on the 26th min, making sure his players gave him a guard of honour, on his last game was peek Terry, that will never be topped for prime cuntery.
409DBA9700000578-0-image-a-141_1495398641156.jpg

But there are many, many more over his career.
Dd8hiMOUQAEEMAO.jpg

Dd8hiMKU0AAz0fj.jpg

How many times did he go full kit without even playing?
John-Terry-762494.jpg

That's bad news, I think Sari is a brilliant manger and I love his football (like Spurs and City).

Having said that I'm glad he's not gone to Woolwich, where I think they have "some" players better equipped to play his style (young an athletic enough to press), also he would be given time there.

As for Chelsea, there squad is old, so unless Chelsea are going to bring through players from their academy (they might, who knows if this is a change or shift of policy) but all evidence since Abramovich took over is that they will fire a coach every two years but there has been a bit of a shift lately with their transfers being made from revenues developed from money raised from player sales, so who knows??

That's bad news, I think Sari is a brilliant manger and I love his football (like Spurs and City).

Having said that I'm glad he's not gone to Woolwich, where I think they have "some" players better equipped to play his style (young an athletic enough to press), also he would be given time there.

As for Chelsea, there squad is old, so unless Chelsea are going to bring through players from their academy (they might, who knows if this is a change or shift of policy) but all evidence since Abramovich took over is that they will fire a coach every two years but there has been a bit of a shift lately with their transfers being made from revenues developed from money raised from player sales, so who knows??

I don’t know. Sarri is very good and preaches a good football. His problem is that I do not know how he can handle Chelsea. As you say, the team isn’t young: will they be ready to die for him by accepting all his ideas? Another aspect: Sarri makes only 13-14 players play maximum 15 players.

Finally he doesn’t know how to make the demands of the market: he has founded his game on the players brought by Benitez (remained linked to Real Madrid): Cajellon, Reina, Mertens and Higuain.

Later he only required players who had coached at Empoli.

If you read interviews of his former players or players on loan from Naples you will hear the same story: he always plays the usual 13/14.

So Chavs need to pay off Conte before Thursday and then buy Sarri out before the price then becomes negotiable? Roman’s Empire is crumbling whilst he cannot enter the UK.

Last edited:
Napoli is playing like a charm. They either pay them the release clause of sarri or he will be under contract with them but not managing a team. Just collecting a wage. They are only paying him 1,5m euros. So they have ancelotti managing and sarri at the home not allowed to manage anyone and raid them half the team. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom