Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The signs have been there for a while now regarding Abramovich's cooling interest. Fuck 'em. Hope he puts them up for sale and requests his loans back.
I’m not sure a precipitous and total collapse would be ideal.

I think a slow, steady retraction as they get to watch gradually shrinking transfer pots and more and more Europa league then midtable which is about where they belong. Maybe over a 10 year period, perhaps including a fluke top 4 qualification one year to grant false hope. Eventually, dropping 6pts in one season to Norwich and have the best player leave to join Spurs bench

I’m not sure a precipitous and total collapse would be ideal.

I think a slow, steady retraction as they get to watch gradually shrinking transfer pots and more and more Europa league then midtable which is about where they belong. Maybe over a 10 year period, perhaps including a fluke top 4 qualification one year to grant false hope. Eventually, dropping 6pts in one season to Norwich and have the best player leave to join Spurs bench
I gonna think about that and have a wank. I'm sure the blonde sitting opposite on the train won't object. I'll assure her its not over her. Unless she wants it to be over here. Literally.

This bloke says that even if he does leave everything will be rosy....

:levystare:

Probably right overall, as commercialy they are a very astute club (massive shirt deal with Nike, high shirt and sleeve sponsorship deal + many other partner deals signed). The academy thing he speaks of doesn't really stack up as they don't sell too many of them, choosing to loan most of them out and they certainly don't get to play for the team, which means they pay £30m for players like Drinkwater. Aside from Hazard and possibly Courtois & Willian they don't have many World Class players.

He also forgot to mention the small issue of £1b that is owed to him, that said the club is valued at approx £2b, so whilst not a disaster financially, it will take a serious about of investment +£2b to buy the club (there are other clubs with bigger footprint of fanbases like AC Milan that went for less than £1b, these clubs are more attractive as a result).

Nonetheless where doubt exists so does the speculation and right now there is certainly a very negative vibe emanating out of the club, from an absent oligarch who's been refused a visa into a country that is having political squabbles and worse, to a departing long standing DOF, to a complaining and unhappy Manager, finally an ageing squad of players who will be playing Europa League next season, who's best player is linked away and will not pen a deal until after the World Cup to see who's in change and what the hell is actually happening.

Happy days.

Nonetheless where doubt exists so does the speculation and right now there is certainly a very negative vibe emanating out of the club, from an absent oligarch who's been refused a visa into a country that is having political squabbles and worse, to a departing long standing DOF, to a complaining and unhappy Manager, finally an ageing squad of players who will be playing Europa League next season, who's best player is linked away and will not pen a deal until after the World Cup to see who's in change and what the hell is actually happening.

Happy days.

Also... Racists.

eVBWenF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom