Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking love this...
iZvCEWuhRznR.gif

I still can't decide whether them getting to the FA Cup semi-final is a good thing or not?

On the plus side (for us) it will mean an an extra game for them, and possibly take their eye off 4th momentarily, but on the minus side, it'll mean a re-arranged midweek league match there, which will mean we don't face them the Sunday after their Europa away trip... not to mention the 'lift' it will give them if they hold out for the win today and get to another FA Cup semi-final...

I'm just hoping for a Man Utd equaliser to take it into a gruelling extra time, during which time they all start picking up niggling injuries!

On a completely personal side note, the prospect of a Man City v Chelsea Semi repulses me, as it will no doubt be full of comments about how money earns famous FA Cup Wembley days out like this, and how we're all lagging behind!
Man Utd / Man City would be a much tastier game imho!

I still can't decide whether them getting to the FA Cup semi-final is a good thing or not?

On the plus side (for us) it will mean an an extra game for them, and possibly take their eye off 4th momentarily, but on the minus side, it'll mean a re-arranged midweek league match there, which will mean we don't face them the Sunday after their Europa away trip... not to mention the 'lift' it will give them if they hold out for the win today and get to another FA Cup semi-final...

I'm just hoping for a Man Utd equaliser to take it into a gruelling extra time, during which time they all start picking up niggling injuries!

On a completely personal side note, the prospect of a Man City v Chelsea Semi repulses me, as it will no doubt be full of comments about how money earns famous FA Cup Wembley days out like this, and how we're all lagging behind!
Man Utd / Man City would be a much tastier game imho!

Would be nice to have a rest after the Basle away game. I'm hoping for Extra time and a win for Chelsea. Nice to see Cole has already picked up an injury too.

Would be nice to have a rest after the Basle away game. I'm hoping for Extra time and a win for Chelsea. Nice to see Cole has already picked up an injury too.

True... And we've hardly covered ourselves in glory the game after after our European trips this season...
Maybe Chelsea aren't the ideal match directly afterwards!

True... And we've hardly covered ourselves in glory the game after after our European trips this season...
Maybe Chelsea aren't the ideal match directly afterwards!

Looks like we are getting that day off. United were rubbish today, their midfield was non existent.

Depends on if one or both of us get through to the Europa Semis. If we both go out, the game will prob be on 24th April or a week later. If not then will probably be the week after that.

Of course if they get to both finals then fuck knows how they will get all their games in

So does any one really care if Chelsea win the cup? I couldn't really give a fuck if they go and win it to be honest. From one perspective, the longer they are in the cup the more they will take their eye off the league. Benitez clearly couldn't give a toss about the league and is focusing on bagging a couple of trophies before he moves on in the summer.

So whilst I won't be cheering them on to win anything, the more distracted they are the better.

So does any one really care if Chelsea win the cup? I couldn't really give a fuck if they go and win it to be honest. From one perspective, the longer they are in the cup the more they will take their eye off the league. Benitez clearly couldn't give a toss about the league and is focusing on bagging a couple of trophies before he moves on in the summer.

So whilst I won't be cheering them on to win anything, the more distracted they are the better.

I can see where you're coming from but I don't want these cunts to win any games let alone trophies. Seeing Terry and his pals lifting more silverware will make me want to puke.

However, seeing them lose in the final to Wigan/Millwall would possibly be funnier than seeing Woolwich lose to Birmingham.

Back
Top Bottom