Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That will do. I want them to lose in the Europa League semis as well. Them having the belief of actually winning a trophy isn't good enough for me - they'll actually get some confidence out of that. We'll see how the rest of the season unfolds, but we have to try to win all of our remaining games and hope that the other two slip up. If we believe that it's in our hands, we will perform better.

That was great game, hopefully Aguero will get a retrospective ban and miss the game next week.

I still think Chelsea's season can implode. I'm counting on it as I think The Scum will finish top four with the momentum, regardless of performance, is with them.

I know I should have wanted that game to go to extra time or even for the Chavs to have clinched it, but I fucking hate seeing them win anything enough to not even root for them when it could impact our season. Fuck them, I'm glad they lost.

I'm not going to lie, imagine beating them lot to pretty much qualify for the CL- that wouldn't be far away from the feeling of finishing above Woolwich. This isn't a jinx- it's a fantasy.

That was great game, hopefully Aguero will get a retrospective ban and miss the game next week.

I still think Chelsea's season can implode. I'm counting on it as I think The Scum will finish top four with the momentum, regardless of performance, is with them.

We have to hope on the Benitez factor.

They are superior to us in a lot of positions but their manager is better suited serving up under cooked, salmonella infused calamari.

Scum will get third.

Back
Top Bottom