Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm no betting man, but SURELY the odds of Lampard getting his 202nd Record breaking goal AGAINST US is excruciatingly tempting as it is obvious!

What better than for it to be a meaningless consolation in a 3-1 defeat!

Funny thing (well, not laugh out loud funny) about Baddiel is that he describes himself as an atheist, but then bangs on about his Jewishness.

I know you can identify with Jewish culture without believing in a god, but it's just a little weird how he plays the two extremes simultaneously.
It might have something to do with Jewishness being about ethnicity as much as it is about religion. "Yid" is an ethnic slur as much as it is a religious one. He doesn't have to follow religion to be an ethnic Jew.

Fuckers can't go to extra-time now and tire themselves out, or better still, pick up a few niggling injuries!
I'm kinda hoping Lampard gets his fucking goal tonight now, 'cos next Wednesday is gonna be unbearable as it is, without worrying about that fucker scoring his ALL IMPORTANT goal!

Resilient bunch of fuckers aren't they?
I thought they were supposed to be tired by now.

I'm hoping Luiz has some sort of injury that puts him out for exactly 3 weeks. He's been their stand out player during the run in.

I just can't shake the feeling that they keep stealing OUR glory. And what's worse it probably gives them a bigger kick out of that than winning any actual trophy, such is their obsession with us.

They stole our champions league spot with the jammiest cup run of all time. Now they're in the final of a competition that we really thought we could reach, because they were too shit in the competition that we should have been in the first place.

Yeah I'm bitter. I don't care. I wish the fuckers had gone under all those years ago like they were supposed to.

Let's all laugh at the team that have fucked us over in so many different ways in the past 2 years and will undoubtedly continue that next Wednesday. They are winners which is fucking annoying because we aren't.

I laugh at their fans because they are pathetic.
They bemoan the appointment of Benitez but direct all of their anger at him, not, unsurprisingly, the multi billionaire who has bankrolled all their recent success.

The way that they have won almost every major trophy that a team could win in the last decade, yet the first thing my Chelsea mates do when they win is text me ripping spurs. They are obsessed.

The hilarious existential crisis their ethnic origin and less racist fans had when theor great captain was expoaed for being a massive racist.

I could go on...

The way that they have won almost every major trophy that a team could win in the last decade, yet the first thing my Chelsea mates do when they win is text me ripping spurs. They are obsessed.

Totally agree with this. One lad I know yesterday said "beat Spurs and we'll be guaranteed to finish above them due to goal difference", literally 2 hours after they had beaten the Champions.

When we beat Man United I don't think I came down from that victory for about 2 weeks.

Enjoyed the bank holiday in the pub last night, and went on a quiz machine with my mates. I was given the football questions, one of them was hilarious..

Quiz Machine said:
What is the name of Chelsea's Football stadium?

a) Scumford Bridge
b) Stamford Bridge
c) Fat Frank's Bowl

I shit you not. Nearly died.

Back
Top Bottom