Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

chav.jpg
:D They know their Chelski supporters

I'm seriously going to avoid this particular thread until 10pm tomorrow night... 'cos at the moment, I don't wanna disturb the wasps nest by poking fun, laughing, or anything else that may antagonise their scum breed into revenge...

Better to see how the game pans out, before unleashing hell on them... for good or for bad!

Fare ye well brave thread dwellers who remain here... rather you than me!

See you on the other side....

COME THE FUCK ON YOU SPURS!

haha, sorry guys but once again we get the last laugh. you had to win last night and you didn't, good luck qualifying out of you're europa league group next season without Bale and Dembele

hahahahahahahaha
But you will never get a Bale we have him or a Mourinho because United have him HA Ha Ha

its a bit embarrassing one of you has just claimed mourinho is going to united
do you live under a rock
this forum is light years behind chelsea, united and city forums where there is a bit of insight, wit and knowledge

OH NO THE BORING MAN INSULTED US.

Grow up and fuck off. And for all you know, he may live under a rock!

Anyways, your mum bruv.

Also londonblue i dont know why you're here really. You drew 2-2 at HOME to a team that cost a fraction of the price, had Kaboul, Sandro and Dembele out injured, a half fit Lennon, and at the start of the season lost our 3 best players. We've been shit at times this season. We lost at home to FULHAM!! and yet... you couldn't beat us.

We're having what can best be described as a "Transitional season". You should have fucked us up. I was expecting 4-0 or something ridiculous. But no.

I love a bit of banter as much as the next person, dont get me wrong. But if you insist on supporting that joke of a club, now wasnt the time to pipe up about it. You were buying titles a few seasons ago, now you're happy to draw at home with Tottenham Hotspur.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is US who is having a transitional season, this is the best season you've had in ages yet you will not finish in CL place and we have gone further than you in every competition. stop lying to yourselves.

You clearly didnt read what i said. Wait till tomorrow when mum or dad are up and get them to explain it to you, then come back with a legitimate, and coherent reply.

its a bit embarrassing one of you has just claimed mourinho is going to united
do you live under a rock
this forum is light years behind chelsea, united and city forums where there is a bit of insight, wit and knowledge

What are you doing on United and City forums? Do you switch allegiancesaccording to the table like the rest of your plastic fans? I could understand your lot being relieved and happy with the draw, but to actually come on a Spurs board and troll in a season where you'll clinch a CL in the last 2 weeks at best, get knocked out of a record number of competitions and eek through to a Europa League Final in a tournament where your team gets paid between 4 and 40 times more than the other competitors is just kind of.... well, sad really.

point out something incoherent about my post? i read everything you wrote

And what would that achieve?
Look, what are you getting out of this? I could easily write a detailed post, about why we're massively over achieving, and Chelsea are massively under-achieving, and then you'd ignore the majority of it, and write a pointless reply.
I can already tell you are very intelligent, and as they say; Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who argues with him?

So, like i say. replying to you would be a waste of both our time. Why dont you run along now, and read mein kampf. I imagine it to be right up your alley. Seeing as you're so die hard Chelsea.

no... I'm a football supporter and i go on different forums to get a sense of perspective from different supporters, and unsurprisingly a lot of your mob read and comment on our forums. i didn't come on here to wind u lot up i came to talk football but your supporters for some reason don't want to talk about football they want to talk about 'come here to laugh at chavs'. don't get me wrong - i don't dislike spurs but I've come to a forum to talk football and a lot of u can't look beyond the fact i support chelsea. a prominent member of your forum openly posts on our forum and we respect everything he says despite the fact he supports Spurs yet i can't have a conversation on here

You want to talk football, yet you're on this thread talking bullshit.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/forums/general-football.5/

Plenty of other threads to talk football, brah.

no... I'm a football supporter and i go on different forums to get a sense of perspective from different supporters, and unsurprisingly a lot of your mob read and comment on our forums. i didn't come on here to wind u lot up i came to talk football but your supporters for some reason don't want to talk about football they want to talk about 'come here to laugh at chavs'. don't get me wrong - i don't dislike spurs but I've come to a forum to talk football and a lot of u can't look beyond the fact i support chelsea. a prominent member of your forum openly posts on our forum and we respect everything he says despite the fact he supports Spurs yet i can't have a conversation on here

Where did you come to talk about football and get rebuffed. You came and tried to buy tickets to the Europa final, then came back and tried to wind people up after a game you were lucky to draw. It's fine if you're a troll, but commit to being a troll.

Back
Top Bottom