Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i didn't come on here to wind u lot up i came to talk football but your supporters for some reason don't want to talk about football they want to talk about 'come here to laugh at chavs'. don't get me wrong - i don't dislike spurs but I've come to a forum to talk football and a lot of u can't look beyond the fact i support chelsea. a prominent member of your forum openly posts on our forum and we respect everything he says despite the fact he supports Spurs yet i can't have a conversation on here
If I wanted to converse with a cunt, I'd untie your bird and take my cock out of her mouth.

And if a prominent member of this forum posts on a Chelsea forum, I couldn't give a flying fuck, that's up to him or her. I'd not sully myself, but each to their own.

You're not wanted here, so please fuck off.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is US who is having a transitional season, this is the best season you've had in ages yet you will not finish in CL place and we have gone further than you in every competition. stop lying to yourselves.

Isn't every season a transitional season for Chelsea, when they do the annual sacking of the manager and the bringing in of the latest interim one?

Winning an argument with Chelsea fans is so easy. (not that accept defeat but that doesn't matter)
1. Tell them their success in the last decade is meaningless and was entirely funded by a sugar daddy
2. They tell you they won trophies before he arrived. They will mostly give examples from the mid-late 90s (cup winners cup, super cup etc.)
3. You show them this link http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/17/newsstory.sport9

discussion over

:freundgoal:

Back
Top Bottom