Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why doesnt that tattoo surprise me? I bet the twat has "love" and "hat" tattooed on his knuckles. Say "Chelsea" in his house and his daughter and dog both look up . saves him any confusion when it comes to complicated stuff like remembering family names.

I got taken there once when I were a about 13/14. Mate's uncle, who also managed the sunday team I played for, took a group for his birthday. Playing Man City. Always remember him buying bananas to throw at Alex Williams (the Man City keeper). Scum, the lot of them.

The H is going to fuck with the symmetry though...is it wrong that that's annoying me more than the fact that the fuckers won it?

No I know how you feel. It will NOT be symmetrical and would annoy the fuck out of me to the point I would be compelled to point it out. I suffer from OCD too. :vdvcry:

Text with my chav friend

Chav-
"So pissed Chavs didn't get him. Doesn't make sense. he's the exact kind of player we need for cheap [sarcasm added by me, delusional chav] . And we have a bunch of brazilians to help him out. Chelsea's recuiters are so stupid."

W&B-
"Its ok tho bro, Shurrlie is really good on FIFA"

I do kinda like Shurrlie tho :llorisserious:

Good for Syed. It's been vomit inducing the last week or so, the constant media sucking of Abramovic's cock. Its always nice to see a media presence not toeing the line.

'But Chelsea really put British football on the map.'

Now Kirsty. I like you. But comments like that deserve multiple lasers to the head.

Lovely to see someone come on and not just toe the sky sports line. Cascarino looked completely lost for words. Just a shame he didn't go even further and suggest that their trophies since he arrived are meaningless and their fans are bunch of hypocrites

I can't believe Jim White actually said, "We don't care where the money comes from". How fucking stupid is he. Really Jim? What about extortion, or money laundering, or drug money, hey, how about a bit of child exploitation or under age prostitution, that's ok isn't it? As long as SKY are making money you keep smiling. Prick.

Seeing someone with a three digit IQ in sky sports really makes you realise the complete shit us football fans are served up on regular basis. So refreshing to hear someone who's insight extends to more than "I played football on some grass"

It's screaming out for more intelligent pundits, I really hope the success of Neville becomes a trend and not a blip

Back
Top Bottom