Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually heard one of the post match interviews after the europa league.

And the fans were still hating on rafa, saying it was 'the players that won them this'. So that would be the same players who got dumped out of CL then?

And then to compound the comment. The players come out and give credit to the manager for getting them there.

On a par with the gooners on a good day.

BLQKOyQCAAI69tN.jpg

So Mourhino back at his beloved Chelscum... where he is loved!
Good, let the wank-fest begin!

The neo-Nazis and that smug cunt are welcome to each other... good luck re-igniting your success second time round!

(though knowing them, they probably fucking will... and put us little Jews in our place whilst Zeig Heiling and Hissing their way to the Premier League! Fucking Nazi scum!)

The premier league is a very different place to how it was when Jose left.
And it only takes one season of not winning the league for him to to be sacked....

Not the only Billionaire club in town these days, Jose.

Having said that, I always quite liked his no fuck given attitude, even if hes the manager of a horrible club

i know i should hate woolwich more then the chavs, but im starting to hate the chavs more,don't get me wrong i despise Woolwich, their fans, their team, their historyless shitty ground, but chelsea fans really get me fucking angry with their 'champions of europe' chant and their arrogance of how 'they've always been the best team in london' even though before 2004 they were fuck all, and their anti semitic,facist views piss me off the most, and last years champions league final kind off made me hate them with a passion also

i know i should hate woolwich more then the chavs, but im starting to hate the chavs more,don't get me wrong i despise Woolwich, their fans, their team, their historyless shitty ground, but chelsea fans really get me fucking angry with their 'champions of europe' chant and their arrogance of how 'they've always been the best team in london' even though before 2004 they were fuck all, and their anti semitic,facist views piss me off the most, and last years champions league final kind off made me hate them with a passion also

Difference is I actually enjoy our rivalry with Woolwich. Chelsea and all their fans are just scum

Back
Top Bottom