Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't their team meant to be scary good this year too?
They threw money at a problem again, and that doesn't ways work. Paying for big names doesn't always work out, and even if it does, we can always count on some sort of drama to blow their shit up.

If they get champions league, their team next year is gonna be.. Nasty. Abromovich isn't puttin up with anymore bullshit.
_________Ramires___???????_________
__Mata_______Oscar_____Hazard____
_______Someone really good________

They will sign someone amazing even if they don't get champions league. The can literally spend whatever money they want.

The problem they have is that Mata and Oscar both play best in the centre, so when trying to fit all 3 in, 1 of them is shafted out on the wing and doesn't perform as well.

Well, its a problem for them, like I care.

th

There is one born every minute!!!
(Spanish football agent dealing with Chelski)

According to SSN Chelsea are launching an investigation into claims Benayoun has been getting "abuse" from his own fans.

:gallashmm: I wonder what kind of abuse that would be.

According to SSN Chelsea are launching an investigation into claims Benayoun has been getting "abuse" from his own fans.

:gallashmm: I wonder what kind of abuse that would be.
I feel bad for rating this funny as really antisemitic abuse isn't funny at all, but only Chelsea fans could be fucking thick enough to abuse their own player.

I feel bad for rating this funny as really antisemitic abuse isn't funny at all, but only Chelsea fans could be fucking thick enough to abuse their own player.

Yeah it's kind of conflicted isn't it. But like you said, the reason it's funny is because it just shows what utter fucks the Chelsea fans are.

The sort of abuse that David (CUNT) Badiel ignores?

Well, judging by his backwards logic about us and abuse I'm going to hazard a guess that he'd say something along the lines of Benayoun encouraging the abuse by simply being Israeli and getting upset after the 'ammers abuse aimed at us last year.

I'm sure if I was more awake I could do something more meandering that puts the blame on Baddiel's twitter profile describing himself only as "Jew" but fuck him he doesn't deserves the time I spent putting this shitty post together as it is

Well, judging by his backwards logic about us and abuse I'm going to hazard a guess that he'd say something along the lines of Benayoun encouraging the abuse by simply being Israeli and getting upset after the 'ammers abuse aimed at us last year.

I'm sure if I was more awake I could do something more meandering that puts the blame on Baddiel's twitter profile describing himself only as "Jew" but fuck him he doesn't deserves the time I spent putting this shitty post together as it is
Funny thing (well, not laugh out loud funny) about Baddiel is that he describes himself as an atheist, but then bangs on about his Jewishness.

I know you can identify with Jewish culture without believing in a god, but it's just a little weird how he plays the two extremes simultaneously.

Just like the way he
Funny thing (well, not laugh out loud funny) about Baddiel is that he describes himself as an atheist, but then bangs on about his Jewishness.

I know you can identify with Jewish culture without believing in a god, but it's just a little weird how he plays the two extremes simultaneously.
Exactly, just like when he self deprecates his "Roots" in his so called comedy routine, but then retreats to his Ivory Tower when criticising Spurs fans for using the Y word, sorry, YID word.
It's no coincidence that he only gets publicity when he is in a double act, and being the unfunny half of said act. It's happened 3 times now, with Newman, Skinner and now the Y word. He really is a nauseatingly annoying Cunt.
Just Saying.:dempsey:

Shouldn't even be in the tournament.
Actually I suppose it's the tournament they should have started in?

How fucking charmed are they that they jammed their way into the champions league, then stunk it out, but are now heading to the Europa league final anyway.

God I hate them

It kicked off here when Man U and City came. Ajax will definately wanna have a go at Chelsea I reckon. I work right bang in the centre too, so get to see most of the action. Not overly looking forward to 20,000 scum on tour though to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom